The Official Playstation VR Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've been like :patrice: after reading up on Astro Bot and I think I'm going to go pick this up after work. I was thinking about jumping into RE7 first but I need to hit the weights first irl and get brolic like Chris Redfield in RE5 before I jump into that smoke :whoa:

Bout to put this PS4 camera on Ebay since I already have one and use the bread to cop that Aim controller with Firewall :banderas:

I remember when I played Mario 64 for the first time at Blockbuster and was like :gladbron:

If cats is comparing it to that then is something I need to verify for myself. :lupe:

Cause yall cats are making some bold claims on here :ld:
The feel is definitely inspired by the Mario games.
I'm not claiming it's better than Mario because I haven't beaten the game yet, but off top, this game is nuts.
It's does everything in VR to perfection.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
The feel is definitely inspired by the Mario games.
I'm not claiming it's better than Mario because I haven't beaten the game yet, but off top, this game is nuts.
It's does everything in VR to perfection.

At this point I'm beyond questioning the greatness on PS4. In my opinion, the PS4 is the greatest console I've ever played. And I've been gaming since the Atari 2600 :flabbynsick:

But anyone who was around in 96 knows how surreal Mario 64 was for the first time :noah:

My mind is made up, I'm copping Astro Bot after work today and I'll be back with an impression. At $20.00 this is a no brainer.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point I'm beyond questioning the greatness on PS4. In my opinion, the PS4 is the greatest console I've ever played. And I've been gaming since the Atari 2600 :flabbynsick:

But anyone who was around in 96 knows how surreal Mario 64 was for the first time :noah:

My mind is made up, I'm copping Astro Bot after work today and I'll be back with an impression. At $20.00 this is a no brainer.
It's basically like playing Mario 64 for the first time. not necessarily that it's Mario 64.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Will play Creed soon so gonna let you guys know how this game.
Reviews I read said it was a pretty good game albeit very short.
Hit detection can be finicky at times as well.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. I'm leaning towards buying it since it's on sale on PSN for $15. The physical copy is on sale at Gamestop for $20.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Scoop it quick.
It's on sale this week $20 right now at gamestop.

Breh got me to change my plans for the evening. Good job selling me on this

6DuUOno.jpg

I got the last one too.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I copped Astro Bot last night as well and spent some time on it and lemme tell you that game is straight :banderas:

This is a game changer for VR. This definitely does remind me of the first time I played Mario 64. If this is where the future is than I'm doing VR for the majority of my gaming now. I legit felt like I stepped into a portal to another world. That shyt was surreal. 10/10

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I copped Astro Bot last night as well and spent some time on it and lemme tell you that game is straight :banderas:

This is a game changer for VR. This definitely does remind me of the first time I played Mario 64. If this is where the future is than I'm doing VR for the majority of my gaming now. I legit felt like I stepped into a portal to another world. That shyt was surreal. 10/10

I'm going to try to sneak in some game time tonight. I'm prepping for a job change next Monday so I've been focused on that. I've not played it yet. Mario 64 was a seminal moment in my life so I'm excited about giving this a play-through.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to try to sneak in some game time tonight. I'm prepping for a job change next Monday so I've been focused on that. I've not played it yet. Mario 64 was a seminal moment in my life so I'm excited about giving this a play-through.

What everybody else is saying about Astro Bot is true. This made me open me eyes to the potential of what's really out there in VR. This moment is right up there with playing Shenmue for the first time for me. :blessed:

Good luck on your new job fam :salute:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What everybody else is saying about Astro Bot is true. This made me open me eyes to the potential of what's really out there in VR. This moment is right up there with playing Shenmue for the first time for me. :blessed:

Good luck on your new job fam :salute:
Check out:

Moss
Resident Evil 7
Farpoint (with the aim controller)
Firewall Zero (with the aim controller)

Those games are equally as impressive in different ways.
Astro Bot is the best action/adventure game hands down on PSVR but those other games I just mentioned are amazing in their own way.
There's some other great games but those are the ones you should check out first.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Check out:

Moss
Resident Evil 7
Farpoint (with the aim controller)
Firewall Zero (with the aim controller)

Those games are equally as impressive in different ways.
Astro Bot is the best action/adventure game hands down on PSVR but those other games I just mentioned are amazing in their own way.
There's some other great games but those are the ones you should check out first.

Gamestop down the street has a used aim controller for like $35. I hope it's in good condition :lupe:

Farpoint and Firewall are both under $15 used at GS so imma get at least 3 VR games with the buy 2 get 1 free special at Gamestop. :banderas:

I already have RE7 and I plan on jumping on that after I muster up enough courage. Whats so special about Moss though? I didn't think much of it when I saw it on display :ld:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gamestop down the street has a used aim controller for like $35. I hope it's in good condition :lupe:

Farpoint and Firewall are both under $15 used at GS so imma get at least 3 VR games with the buy 2 get 1 free special at Gamestop. :banderas:

I already have RE7 and I plan on jumping on that after I muster up enough courage. Whats so special about Moss though? I didn't think much of it when I saw it on display :ld:
Moss is similar to Astro Bot.
Cop it. You'll like it.