The Official Playstation VR Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't heard of that one....which reminds me @Methodical have you played Creed yet?

Yes, I just playing Creed

:wow:

This game is a MUST!. My initial impression is the game is fantastic. I felt like I'm a real boxer, I did on some Floyd Mayweater's shoulder roll defense shyt

hqdefault.jpg

and also this game is good for exercises, loss weight,etc cause when I fought my first opponent and I feel exhausted already. Seriously, this game is everything is so smooth and well polished. The Movement flows really nicely. It was a GREAT to play.

Seriously, y'all have to get that Creed game before PSN's Black Friday sale over end tomorrow.

@Ciggavelli @Regular_P @winb83 @Fatboi1 @Take It In Blood @Dominic Brehetto @Grand Conde @Jack Moove @TBdaGhost @PoorAndDangerous

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps

This game is a MUST!. My initial impression is the game is fantastic. I felt like I'm a real boxer, I did on some Floyd Mayweater's shoulder roll defense shyt

hqdefault.jpg

and also this game is good for exercises, loss weight,etc cause when I fought my first opponent and I feel exhausted already. Seriously, this game is everything is so smooth and well polished. The Movement flows really nicely. It was a GREAT to play.

Seriously, y'all have to get that Creed game before PSN's Black Friday sale over end tomorrow.

@Ciggavelli @Regular_P @winb83 @Fatboi1 @Take It In Blood @Dominic Brehetto @Grand Conde @Jack Moove @TBdaGhost @PoorAndDangerous

My Gamestop close to the crib got a used copy on sale for about 15 bucks. Was thinking about copping this next.

So you mean to tell me you can legit whoop nikkas ass online in VR? :lupe:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Gamestop close to the crib got a used copy on sale for about 15 bucks. Was thinking about copping this next.

So you mean to tell me you can legit whoop nikkas ass online in VR? :lupe:

giphy.gif

Yeah, its called PvP (Player vs Player). I haven't played PvP yet cause I wanna do Career mode first to get used to it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

hqdefault.jpg

Downloading now. Neg pending if this game doesn’t have me feelin like Floyd

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Downloading now. Neg pending if this game doesn’t have me feelin like Floyd

This game is a GOAT.

The story is awesome but I didn't finish the story. I just beat my 3 opponents in the easy mode and this shyt is serious had me :merchant: if easy mode gave me trouble then I'm going have a hard time with normal/hard challenge but however I beat 3 opponents in KOs in the easy mode. From what I heard this story is very short like in 40 minutes. After that I'll go normal then hard level challenge.
Warning....easily get sweating, exhausting,etc. Just depend how well you working out if you're not :flabbynsick: and don't get out of shape but this shyt is good for exercising and had me :whew: with all my sweating shyt and felt so good.

@Ciggavelli ....IMO, I think this game is perfect for YOU!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This game is a GOAT.

The story is awesome but I didn't finish the story. I just beat my 3 opponents in the easy mode and this shyt is serious had me :merchant: if easy mode gave me trouble then I'm going have a hard time with normal/hard challenge but however I beat 3 opponents in KOs in the easy mode. From what I heard this story is very short like in 40 minutes. After that I'll go normal then hard level challenge.
Warning....easily get sweating, exhausting,etc. Just depend how well you working out if you're not :flabbynsick: and don't get out of shape but this shyt is good for exercising and had me :whew: with all my sweating shyt and felt so good.

@Ciggavelli ....IMO, I think this game is perfect for YOU!
This is actually on sale on steam for the Oculus/Vive version. I'll pick it up right now. Thanks

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actually on sale on steam for the Oculus/Vive version. I'll pick it up right now. Thanks

TRUST ME. You're going to love that game but I might be wrong cause we all have different opinions but I know people talks about Knockout League VR but this shyt isn't even't on Creed level. That's exactly what I wanted from this game. To be honest, this surpassed my expectations :wow:

Seriously, y'all have to get that Creed game.

@Kamikaze Revy @Regular_P @winb83 @Fatboi1 @Take It In Blood @Dominic Brehetto @Grand Conde @Jack Moove @TBdaGhost @PoorAndDangerous @Lord Bison

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
TRUST ME. You're going to love that game but I might be wrong cause we all have different opinions but I know people talks about Knockout League VR but this shyt isn't even't on Creed level. That's exactly what I wanted from this game. To be honest, this surpassed my expectations :wow:

Seriously, y'all have to get that Creed game.

@Kamikaze Revy @Regular_P @winb83 @Fatboi1 @Take It In Blood @Dominic Brehetto @Grand Conde @Jack Moove @TBdaGhost @PoorAndDangerous @Lord Bison
Looks dope

I need a release date for Blood and Truth tho brehs

And with Sony cancelling E3 and PSX that's probably not happen anytime soon

:mjcry:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I can cosign the Creed love, its realy good, ive had it since launch

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Creed is pretty good, I just got it during the sale. Had me out of breath. After I beat God of War I think I'm just going to play Firewall and Creed.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Im going to get that Creed next to see if it's worth the hype. If it is, i'm coming in swinging like Paul Williams. :birdman:

Played Sparc for a little bit last night and got damn this game is amazing! This by far is my favorite title on VR. shyt feels like you playing Dodgeball inside Tron. Community is really active and it pretty much gets treated like an actual e-sport. Watched some high level matches and cats was out there on some Forrest Gump type shyt on there :russ:

I highly recommend Sparc if you want a good workout and a really competitive 1 on 1 match. It's basically a basic stripped down VR form of Windjammers that's on a serious level. 10/10.