The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
ya the way it is turned me off from buying it initially but on reddit they said you can use a USB C female to USB A male adapter so I got one from monoprice for $10...I don’t like wires hanging from the front of my console...just looks sloppy

buyimg_arctis1w_switch_006.png__1920x1080_q100_crop-fit_optimize_subsampling-2.png

this is the adapter I bought to eliminate using the wired shyt...

352544.jpg
I’m gonna check that out. I need more info on the pulse though. I have two pair of Sony headphones (950BT and XM3). If the war cups on the pulse are like either of those I’ll be ok. If they’re like some of Sony’s cheaper offerings I’m gonna have to go with something else by default.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OT but random thought re: why unboxing videos are important...I’m watching one for the dualsense charging station and seeing that it’s powered only by plugging it into an outlet which I don’t like...the charging stations I have all have the option of doing that OR plugging it into the console via usb...glad I canceled the preorder ahead of time cuz I would’ve had to return it

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OT but random thought re: why unboxing videos are important...I’m watching one for the dualsense charging station and seeing that it’s powered only by plugging it into an outlet which I don’t like...the charging stations I have all have the option of doing that OR plugging it into the console via usb...glad I canceled the preorder ahead of time cuz I would’ve had to return it

That USB charging from the console was a lot slower than from the wall wasn’t it? I know that’s how it usually is. I still think they should give the option, because I won’t really care how long it takes if I’m charging up a second controller

Might wait on a 3rd party :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That USB charging from the console was a lot slower than from the wall wasn’t it? I know that’s how it usually is. I still think they should give the option, because I won’t really care how long it takes if I’m charging up a second controller

Might wait on a 3rd party :patrice:

I can’t say with certainty but I had 2 controllers so if there was a time difference it wasn’t a factor for me