The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the last game I played on xbox live was 2-3 years ago.I might have to jump back in there in September tho.

BTW organizing shyt via voice is overrated in terms of effectiveness. If that was the case console players would be much better at multiplayer than pc players are...and you and I know that is CLEARLY not the case. We organize much better than y'all do, but I assume thats because most of the core PC players are older. This has been proven already.

I don't think one has to do with the other. PC players in general are more "elitists" ...then top it off with mouse control being more accurate....you have better players.

Cross game chat is golden for the competitivr player on consoles. Put only your team in a chat...don't have to listen to random at all. Everybody knows each other so there's no nonsense...get booted from the game you are still in the chat so you can still communicate about getting back in etc.

How could anyone hate on this...way better than texting back and forth taking your eyes away from the game.....and with a controller. Naturally talking is way more seamless and comfortable...and you don't take your eyes off the game.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I don't think one has to do with the other. PC players in general are more "elitists" ...then top it off with mouse control being more accurate....you have better players.

Cross game chat is golden for the competitivr player on consoles. Put only your team in a chat...don't have to listen to random at all. Everybody knows each other so there's no nonsense...get booted from the game you are still in the chat so you can still communicate about getting back in etc.

How could anyone hate on this...way better than texting back and forth taking your eyes away from the game.....and with a controller. Naturally talking is way more seamless and comfortable...and you don't take your eyes off the game.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
I was just joking initially. Although I think its a bit overrated in terms of how useful it really is.

It will be a good addition to the PS4.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
In talking to a developer who wished to remain anonymous, gamers will see a difference on Day One when they compare third party PS4 games to Xbox One head-to-head. The developer told me the PS4 is 40 percent more powerful than Xbox One and games like Call of Duty Ghosts will be noticeably different out of the gate.

Sony PlayStation 4 Launch Edition Already Sold Out At Amazon - Forbes

jzfh5.gif

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I'm trying to think of another game to get. BF4 is coming with my console. I only want one more cause GTA V is still coming out and i'll be playing that too. I wanna play Watch Dogs but i need that next gen 2K piff:noah:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm trying to think of another game to get. BF4 is coming with my console. I only want one more cause GTA V is still coming out and i'll be playing that too. I wanna play Watch Dogs but i need that next gen 2K piff:noah:
Just pay it off slowly...I know down in Alabama they must have Gamestops near Walmart.

Put $5-$10 down on each game you want on release date after grocery shopping and you won't even feel the dent.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Just pay it off slowly...I know down in Alabama they must have Gamestops near Walmart.

Put $5-$10 down on each game you want on release date after grocery shopping and you won't even feel the dent.

in Mobile we have 4 gamestops. 2 of them are right across the street from each other :heh:.

but its more about having the time to play the games.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
in Mobile we have 4 gamestops. 2 of them are right across the street from each other :heh:.

but its more about having the time to play the games.
Yeah its like that here in lexington as well. 2 of them are very close to each other for no damn reason and the one that gets no attention is hidden behind a best buy and shyt :what: