H1ThBvJ.jpg

Darker Purple
oGgVowl.jpg

Credit to Christiankid7 and GameFaqs

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That white one looks clean, but that touch screen on the controller will probably have to be black across the board. That can't be cheap and modifying it even more would drive costs way up.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

White and Silver were my favorite. I wouldn't get either of them though if Sony had them available for preorder. I like all my electronics BLACK.

always-bet-on-black-o.gif

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
yea i was thinking about that one also

but the year of PS + sold me on the battlefield bundle
Yeah its tough to argue, but still like the options for those who want to go cheaper or would like an extra controller from the jump.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Weak ass bundles though, i want to save 20 bucks and up. Give me a year of plus free or something :lolbron:
I don't know...I think they are pretty good bundles depending on what you are looking for.

At least they are not forcing you to buy 3 games, an extra controller, stand, and memory card like they made my mom do when she bought me a PS2 :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That white one looks clean, but that touch screen on the controller will probably have to be black across the board. That can't be cheap and modifying it even more would drive costs way up.

Yea that silver joint would get copped quick.

I'm a sucker for silver/aluminum/chrome hardware.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
One of those comes with a extra controller?

Nah I meant in comparison to the BF4 and PS+ bundle. You can get a Watch Dogs bundle along with a Dual Shock 4 for about $20 more than the BF4 bundle.

Amazon.com: PlayStation 4 Watch Dogs Launch Day Bundle: Video Games
Amazon.com: DUALSHOCK 4 Controller: Video Games

It makes sense for those who are possibly looking to grab a console the cheapest way possible and have that extra controller for the other games they might want to pick up.

Of course you can always pre-order from the Sony store and an extra controller separate, but I am not sure if release date is guaranteed over there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess he wants to keep hearing kids spit out racist shyt when he plays. I don't even connect a mic when I play online

Me and my boys use that to organize shyt....why wouldn't you want it that way instead of texting with a got damn controller like we on windows 98 in a chatroom...shyt is ass lol

What you said don't even make sense either. Considering cross game chat allows you TO WEED OUT the random teens talking shyt....only people you know in a small chat without all the nonsense.

Damn sometimes it seem like some y'all ain't been on Xbox live in years smh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you one of those types that don't like to use team work in multiplayer....just silence lol

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Me and my boys use that to organize shyt....why wouldn't you want it that way instead of texting with a got damn controller like we on windows 98 in a chatroom...shyt is ass lol

What you said don't even make sense either. Considering cross game chat allows you TO WEED OUT the random teens talking shyt....only people you know in a small chat without all the nonsense.

Damn sometimes it seem like some y'all ain't been on Xbox live in years smh

I think the last game I played on xbox live was 2-3 years ago.I might have to jump back in there in September tho.

BTW organizing shyt via voice is overrated in terms of effectiveness. If that was the case console players would be much better at multiplayer than pc players are...and you and I know that is CLEARLY not the case. We organize much better than y'all do, but I assume thats because most of the core PC players are older. This has been proven already.