Daps
Dying Light
DDmfDRT.jpg

RIXBQQI.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:snoop: neither system will be using "off the shelf" GPU's and we don't know enough about either to pick one up of the shelf as a direct comparison. Usless test.

Are you kidding me? We know the AMD equivalent GPU these systems are using, you really think AMD built new hardware for these systems? :russ: fukk outta here, you on some Iraqi Minister of Information shyt right now

Iraqi-Information-Minister.jpeg

We KNOW what the equivalent GPU's are in these machines, you trying to say what is and isn't is comical.

And :dead: at "massive"

ps4 is 10 times the power of ps3. Go look at the graphical jump from killzone 3 to killzone 4. That's all you get for a "massive" jump. From rumored specs the ps4 gpu is only .5x faster than X1. The difference will be minuscule.

:laugh: Jesus Christ, you're almost as bad as Courtdog, one gpu is benching 20-40fps more than the other that is a big difference and even in a closed box it will translate. It's simply faster, you bringing up a late generation PS3 title like Killzone 3 and comparing it to a first gen PS4 game just further proves you know nothing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Are you kidding me? We know the AMD equivalent GPU these systems are using, you really think AMD built new hardware for these systems? :russ: fukk outta here, you on some Iraqi Minister of Information shyt right now

Iraqi-Information-Minister.jpeg

We KNOW what the equivalent GPU's are in these machines, you trying to say what is and isn't is comical.

:laugh: Jesus Christ, you're almost as bad as Courtdog, one gpu is benching 20-40fps more than the other that is a big difference and even in a closed box it will translate. It's simply faster, you bringing up a late generation PS3 title like Killzone 3 and comparing it to a first gen PS4 game just further proves you know nothing.

:laff:It's funny y'all bring up courtdog in the midst of every fanboy rant you go on.

I'm not gonna argue with you about this random test using incomplete hardware and information. Keep feeling like you won something cause of some numbers on the screen. I'll keep winning in real life by playing the best games the industry has to offer:win:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
:laff:It's funny y'all bring up courtdog in the midst of every fanboy rant you go on.

I'm not gonna argue with you about this random test using incomplete hardware and information. Keep feeling like you won something cause of some numbers on the screen. I'll keep winning in real life by playing the best games the industry has to offer:win:

"Fanboy"? I'm a PC Gamer :ld: I don't own stock in Sony or MS, I've shytted on both many times on here, you however got that :cape: on.

You're not going to argue because you're wrong :manny: , you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about but need to defend a company regardless of how dumb it makes you look.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"Fanboy"? I'm a PC Gamer :ld: I don't own stock in Sony or MS, I've shytted on both many times on here, you however got that :cape: on.

You're not going to argue because you're wrong :manny: , you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about but need to defend a company regardless of how dumb it makes you look.

Who defended anything?

You take those same two cards and put them in two different pc's and you'll be playing the same damn games. That's it. That's why it doesn't matter.

It matters if you wanna argue over tflops on the Internet. But when you sit down to play your games you will have very similar if not identical experiences regardless of what platform you are on.

You say your a PC gamer? Look at how much more horsepower your PC has than a ps3. Yet uncharted can still hang with a lot of games on PC. The difference in power between these two machines is minuscule in comparison. Why do you think there will be some huge difference in performance?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Who defended anything?

You take those same two cards and put them in two different pc's and you'll be playing the same damn games. That's it. That's why it doesn't matter.

:whaaa:

You don't even know how benchmarks work, the GPUs were tested inside of the same machine, only difference being the GPUs themselves (Same CPU, same ram, same OS etc). As in, all things being equal the 7850 is faster and performs better and that will continue in a closed box setting.

It matters if you wanna argue over tflops on the Internet. But when you sit down to play your games you will have very similar if not identical experiences regardless of what platform you are on.

Damn breh, there could be games that run at twice the framerate on the PS4, just off the fact the metal is more powerful. That is a big difference, no matter how hard you try to say it isn't.

You say your a PC gamer? Look at how much more horsepower your PC has than a ps3. Yet uncharted can still hang with a lot of games on PC. The difference in power between these two machines is minuscule in comparison. Why do you think there will be some huge difference in performance?

:laugh:

Clueless, play Crysis 3 on Ultra settings, get back to me about Uncharted hanging with it. You don't own a gaming rig, don't speak on them, thanks.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:whaaa:

You don't even know how benchmarks work, the GPUs were tested inside of the same machine, only difference being the GPUs themselves (Same CPU, same ram, same OS etc). As in, all things being equal the 7850 is faster and performs better and that will continue in a closed box setting.
And both machines will be able to play the same games.

Damn breh, there could be games that run at twice the framerate on the PS4, just off the fact the metal is more powerful. That is a big difference, no matter how hard you try to say it isn't.
I doubt this will be the case. We'll see

:laugh:

Clueless, play Crysis 3 on Ultra settings, get back to me about Uncharted hanging with it. You don't own a gaming rig, don't speak on them, thanks.
Crysis 3 on Xbox is the SAME GAME. For the extra graphic detail you get on your "ultra settings" you need over 1000% the processing power.

And you are sitting here trying tell me that 50% will amount to a "massive"difference in game performance :pachaha:

If 50% is "massive" then what is the difference between your PC and a ps3?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
And both machines will be able to play the same games.

Yeah, and one will be noticeably better looking than the other.

I doubt this will be the case. We'll see

What a shocker :stopitslime: , it's the case with the PS3 and 360 mutliplat games, yet now that the Xbox is the one at a disadvantage it suddenly won't be the case.

Crysis 3 on Xbox is the SAME GAME. For the extra graphic detail you get on your "ultra settings" you need over 1000% the processing power.

And you are sitting here trying tell me that 50% will amount to a "massive"difference in game performance :pachaha:

If 50% is "massive" then what is the difference between your PC and a ps3?

:laugh: You're out of your mind, the PC on Ultra isn't a massive difference, it's another fukking planet, the console can't even render 1 frame of Crysis 3 ultra. As in, if you decided to devote every last bit of processing power to do it, they simply wouldn't under any circumstance do it. You have zero idea of what you're talking about breh, you argue for distance and irritation rather than logic.

A 50% difference is a massive difference, and should result in higher frame rates with more effects. There is going to be a hit somewhere for Xbox one titles, whether it's frames, texture resolution or effects. Developers are saying it, but @MeachTheMonster on the coli says he doesn't think so!

Last edited by a moderator:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, and one will be noticeably better looking than the other.

What a shocker :stopitslime: , it's the case with the PS3 and 360 mutliplat games, yet now that the Xbox is the one at a disadvantage it suddenly won't be the case.

:laugh: You're out of your mind, the PC on Ultra isn't a massive difference, it's another fukking planet, the console can't even render 1 frame of Crysis 3 ultra. As in, if you decided to devote every last bit of processing power to do it, they simply wouldn't under any circumstance do it. You have zero idea of what you're talking about breh, you argue for distance and irritation rather than logic.

A 50% difference is a massive difference, and should result in higher frame rates with more effects. There is going to be a hit somewhere for Xbox one titles, whether it's frames, texture resolution or effects. Developers are saying it, but @MeachTheMonster on the coli says he doesn't think so!

This is what objective developers that are actually working on both systems are saying. No phony benchmark test, no speculation, actual insight from developing games on both consoles.

"If your game is going to push the heck out of the PS4, you might have to do some little tweaks [for the Xbox One version]. But if you design your game to work on Xbox One at 60fps, it's going to work on PS4 at 60."
Just Add Water boss Stewart Gilray

"Little tweeks" doesn't sound very massive to me:manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls:

I'm talking about the endless arguing over the GPU/CPU/etc

Lets just wait for these consoles to drop, y'all have discussed every point possible now :mjpls:

Aight yall, Chris has spoken lets close shop and just talk about something that interests him a little more.

neo-says-no-o.gif