thinkbeforeyoubuy.png

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Final fantasy confirmed for ps4?!?

Please don't let me down again this next gen square :sadcam:

And please go back to using an artistic style on the slant of FF9. That ultra realistic shyt just doesn't suit FF

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Benchmark tests don't necessarily indicate performance. The two GPU's tested in this test are not the same as the GPU's in the ps4/Xbox. And system architecture is a big deal when we it comes to closed game consoles.

Basically this test is useless, and just fanboy fodder to make you feel better about endorsing the boring uninspired machine that is the ps4

:umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Benchmark tests don't necessarily indicate performance. The two GPU's tested in this test are not the same as the GPU's in the ps4/Xbox. And system architecture is a big deal when we it comes to closed game consoles.

Basically this test is useless, and just fanboy fodder to make you feel better about endorsing the boring uninspired machine that is the ps4

:umad:

The benchmarks would be even higher in a closed environment. :umad:

Bottomline is the PS4 gpu >>> xb1 gpu. Fact.

NO spin necessary :youngsabo:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I already have the same card that the PS4 supposedly has the equivalent of in my PC.

Are two 7850s crossfired going to be shytting on next gen consoles? If that's the case I'll definitely put money towards another card instead of a console. I'm probably only rockin' one console this gen. No need for both now that I have a capable PC I can upgrade.

Sony's exclusives are the difference.