The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
does anybody else have a problem where they're constantly kicked off PSN? i'll often be logged in just playing a game and a message will pop up saying i've been signed out of PSN. in fact it happens every time i play a game. usually a single player game though. they better fix this crap for PS4 if you gotta pay.

not all the time but sometimes it be random ass hell :smh:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
does anybody else have a problem where they're constantly kicked off PSN? i'll often be logged in just playing a game and a message will pop up saying i've been signed out of PSN. in fact it happens every time i play a game. usually a single player game though. they better fix this crap for PS4 if you gotta pay.
Ethernet or wi-fi?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
5fPMUJB.jpg

ok26ops.jpg

killzownedppsgz.gif

ibkLh2II7UZlqe.gif

avtshu.gif

wpid-nlwkfs.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have two questions for you guys.

1.) You see the HUD in the first gif? There's no HUD in any other gif right?
All I'm saying is posting up cute gifs isn't always an accurate representation of the actual game
There are tons of video of Killzone campaign and multiplayer. It doesn't look as good as these gifs
I know you guys know that, and if you didn't? Now ya do :win:

2.) This thread is twice as big as the Xbox One thread. What the fukk you guys be talking about tho?
Sony has given the least amount of info about its system and games. There's only so many things that can be said about Knack and Octodad :heh: I bring this up because often 3cepts come into the xbox thread and toss around how the PS4 thread is bigger. I guess that was supposed to mean something :dead:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I have two questions for you guys.

1.) You see the HUD in the first gif? There's no HUD in any other gif right?
All I'm saying is posting up cute gifs isn't always an accurate representation of the actual game
There are tons of video of Killzone campaign and multiplayer. It doesn't look as good as these gifs
I know you guys know that, and if you didn't? Now ya do :win:

2.) This thread is twice as big as the Xbox One thread. What the fukk you guys be talking about tho?
Sony has given the least amount of info about its system and games. There's only so many things that can be said about Knack and Octodad :heh: I bring this up because often 3cepts come into the xbox thread and toss around how the PS4 thread is bigger. I guess that was supposed to mean something :dead:
The nikka that posts Forza gifs of cgi videos and calls them actual gameplay trying to enlighten nikkas :dead:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Forza gifs nikka, stop it :aicmon: why you editing my posts? :troll:
I see, that HUD revelation does have you FURIOUS :whew:
Welp, I see a normal conversation on the topic is probably a lost cause so I'll leave you guys to chat about all the heat that will surely land one day :noah:

Oh, and the Forza gif's you was talking about?
iUqFN68WpHYxE.gif

Yeah, you can do all that IN GAME.
You can pull over, raise the suicides :blessed:
But then Quagmire might get upset because you letting all the stank out :birdman:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I see, that HUD revelation does have you FURIOUS :whew:
Welp, I see a normal conversation on the topic is probably a lost cause so I'll leave you guys to chat about all the heat that will surely land one day :noah:

Oh, and the Forza gif's you was talking about?
iUqFN68WpHYxE.gif

Yeah, you can do all that IN GAME.
You can pull over, raise the suicides :blessed:
But then Quagmire might get upset because you letting all the stank out :birdman:
Only thing raising suicides is the Quad nikka. Cause you nikkas ouchea on suicide watch :win:
Meanwhile on Xbone, reality looking more like :flabbynsick: :
ryyoqu54.gif

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing raising suicides is the Quad nikka. Cause you nikkas ouchea on suicide watch :win:
Meanwhile on Xbone, reality looking more like :flabbynsick: :
ryyoqu54.gif

Yeah cause thats' how its gonna look.... so you hope heh. That's an early build so my guess is you won't be so lucky. Plus nobody will post a pic of knack or octodad