The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Seriously... no Killzone again! I swear Microsoft wants everyone to try Titan Fall. Its probably the best looking game and leading in preorders in terms of Exclusives. They don't want anyone to play the game does that worry anyone besides me?
That's why they can have BS demos like that. People can play em not like them and say hey I'm still getting it... I think if Killzone is as dope as it looks then they would have done better by putting a demo of it up. what do you think?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Don't you mean EA wants everyone to try Titanfall?!! At the various events, "Titanfall" has been in EA's booth, not Microsoft's. And they've been demoing the PC version of "Titanfall", not the Xbox1 or Xbox360 version. Also, "Titanfall" isn't even charting in the preorders Top 40 chart: http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41560/USA/

Could have something to do with not having a release date. You think the demand for that game is less than forza you are on crack. Oh my bad I thought they displayed it at the Microsoft booths for these big events... However that doesn't do anything for the point that they are demoing the hell out of it and hardly anyone gets to play killzone.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
However that doesn't do anything for the point that they are demoing the hell out of it and hardly anyone gets to play killzone.

At a bunch of these events (Gamescom, PAX, Eurogamer Expo, TGS, EB Games Expo, & etc) "Killzone: Shadow Fall" has been playable, so I'm not sure why Sony isn't demoing it at at the Sony Store, yet. Sony even had an event for the media earlier this week at SCEA HQ in San Francisco & Killzone was available.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At a bunch of these events (Gamescom, PAX, Eurogamer Expo, TGS, EB Games Expo, & etc) "Killzone: Shadow Fall" has been playable, so I'm not sure why Sony isn't demoing it at at the Sony Store, yet. Sony even had an event for the media earlier this week at SCEA HQ in San Francisco & Killzone was available.

Oh wrd... Link me to the joint from earlier this week... any articles

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

They tend to not show M rated games at public events.

At those trade shows, the game was playable behind closed doors.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
ibgov2LyaJ4Vq.gif

:lolbron:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone know if its possible to change to the bf4 bundle while maintaining launch guarantee (on amazon)?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
does anybody else have a problem where they're constantly kicked off PSN? i'll often be logged in just playing a game and a message will pop up saying i've been signed out of PSN. in fact it happens every time i play a game. usually a single player game though. they better fix this crap for PS4 if you gotta pay.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
does anybody else have a problem where they're constantly kicked off PSN? i'll often be logged in just playing a game and a message will pop up saying i've been signed out of PSN. in fact it happens every time i play a game. usually a single player game though. they better fix this crap for PS4 if you gotta pay.

Never had the problem... you sign in at someone else's ps3?