The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
technically kill zone has way more stuff going on, the mp trailer was amazing visually but what am I telling you that for you would never admit it looks good.
I never said Killzone does not look good, stop trying to put words in my mouth. But Ryse look more impressive. The cinematic scenes facial animations are second to none.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
PS4 around the corner and I'm thinking of getting a new TV for it. What are my options? I'm looking for the best of a 32" - 42" TV.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never said Killzone does not look good, stop trying to put words in my mouth. But Ryse look more impressive. The cinematic scenes facial animations are second to none.
:ehh: whatever floats your boat. I think overall kill zone takes the edge. I'm hardly impressed by graphics since I've been playing next gen graphical games for a while now on pc.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Both games look great.

In my opinion it's silly to try to compare them because they are totaly different games.

Ryse is a very close up, focused cinematic experience. Killzone is a more open, shooter with a lot more gameplay options/scenarios.

It's kinda like when people compare uncharted to halo. It's just stupid to do, and an objective answer does not exist.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:ehh: whatever floats your boat. I think overall kill zone takes the edge. I'm hardly impressed by graphics since I've been playing next gen graphical games for a while now on pc.
Oh the PC rebuttal lol I got gaming a PC too but ryse is putting a lot of PC games to shame technically wise. Yes I know pc can get higher framerates and resolution.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@daze23 @Liquid @Malta you hear that guys? Ryse is putting a lot of pc games to shame.

what-the-f-tom-delonge.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think you are hard to impress because you have already played the ps4.