The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyone able to school me on the order 1886 looks like another reason apart from gow to buy a ps

Nothing much to school about really. I don't think any gameplay footage has been dropped for that game as of yet.
What job is that that requires you to travel so much doe? :ohhh:
Probably consulting.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw the best buy layout today, got me excited...sucked that I was there to cancel my pre-order for watch dogs though....anyway, they didn't have a setup to play(should be there soon), they just had a trailer/vid running showing of the world of playstation....which included a second son part...that's the game I want the most right now...just saw the options for pre-order for it, will be doing that...I want the cole legacy dlc that comes with it....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
saw some of these in the store today, and I see you own some, can a brotha get an opinion on them?....if you don't really play online like that, they a waste of money?

It's not just online.

I can have the TV in my bedroom on at night and play with the audio coming through my headphones. The TV doesn't bother my wife, but the sound can wake her up. With the Pulse Elites, I don't have that problem. :win:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just online.

I can have the TV in my bedroom on at night and play with the audio coming through my headphones. The TV doesn't bother my wife, but the sound can wake her up. With the Pulse Elites, I don't have that problem. :win:

oh, ok...so you saying the sound quality is good?...what's the difference between the reg and the elite?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
For the pulse elite is there a separate volume for gaming audio and voice chat?