The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
360 is 8 years old, PS3 is 7. This current gen has been the longest gen ever by FAR.

true, but it's still going strong...i understand the thinking/logic behind it: if one company upgrades, that means all upgrade; just dont think it's neccessary...making games better looking at that important to me, just make the games fun...

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man kratos the only reason for me to buy a ps hope they come through with that new heat tho

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Just cancelled my launch PS4 preorder on Amazon if anybody still looking.

With 60% travel for my job and a 15+ game backlog on my PS3 I can't justify copping the PS4 right now.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I'm actually looking forward to playing some indie game's this upcoming generation as I didn't get the memo this gen and ended up missing them all. I dig the idea of the free-to-play model -- sample a game beyond the normal constraints of a demo, if you like it, buy it. Plus, it should add some much needed variety to my gaming experience. I'm seriously winded with these current crop of systems.

I just hope that there isn't any disappointing news that will come out regarding 2K14 and KZ that will force me not to buy. If not, I'm set and I look forward to feasting with you guys, especially on Thanksgiving week when I'll have the time to put in work.

Eating lovely on and offline, enjoying the holidays, what a concept :lupe:.

Edit: JUST got the call from Gamestop saying that I'm in the first batch of people that'll receive their system, and that they are having a November 10th launch party. I can pick up my system at midnight on the 15th:noah:

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i think the lack of games for all systems shows that the companies are rushing to the next gen, and that their dropping a new system every 5 years or so cycle is biting them and the consumers in the ass this time...to me, there is no need for new systems this year...look at games that just dropped and/or are dropping this year for the current systems, them shyts are nice...and i havent seen shyt on either of the new systems that makes me not want to play the current systems...but because of our society's thinking, consumers and companies are always looking for the next, new thing....and in this case, it's not needed, they just cannibalizing themselves
whata are you talking about.

This has been the longest gen.

Launch lineups are always meager

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:stopitslime:

PlayStation 4(titles not available [at launch] for Xbox One)
- Blacklight Retribution
- Contrast
- DC Universe Online
- DiveKick
- DriveClub (might be delayed)
- Escape Plan
- flOw
- Flower
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- Knack
- Minecraft note: already out on X360, but won't be available at launch on XBO, it will be available at launch on PS4
- Pinball Arcade
- PlayRoom
- Putty Squad
- Resogun
- Sound Shapes
- Super Motherload
- Switch Galaxy Ultra
- Tiny Brans
- Warframe
- War Thunder
Bruh, I understand you steal threads from neogaf, now you let neogaf post think for you too :rudy:
First off, all those games are not gonna be launch, its just a fanboy list
2nd, there has been how many shows? Nobody can name 75% of the games you listed
But I guess they good games right? Can't wait to play Tiny Brans :wtf:
Switch Galaxy Ulta is my shiiiit :gladbron:
Super Motherload :noah:
Pinball Arcade (is that 1080p/60fps?)
War Thunder sounds like a free smartphone game that gets hate mail type reviews
PlayRoom, I don't know what it is, but fukk it :win:
Flower
Flow
Divekick :wow:

How could I forget to mention Puddy Squad :blessed:

@MeachTheMonster @Rico @Smooth3d @ChrisDorner @Rekkapryde I need you all to see this

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whata are you talking about.

This has been the longest gen.

Launch lineups are always meager

like I said to the cat that pointed that out earlier: I know, but it's still going strong...seriously: in comparison to the games that recently came out/are coming out on current systems, what have either company shown that makes you want to run out and get a new system?...to me, besides second son, nothing....and since this is a new day and age with everything being more expensive, they could've pushed the new systems to next year and had shyt ready to go from jump...that's what i'm talking about....although i'm stating how i feel, dont get it twisted, i'm still copping the 4 on nov 15th....i'm just venting a lil cause watch dogs got pushed back, and that's one of the games I was gonna give early burn to on the 4...

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sounds dope. I hope the ps4 has some good tv features cause if not then it will be worthless. Those killzone Dedicated servers sound amazing though. I hope when I get it I'm the host though...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This sounds dope. I hope the ps4 has some good tv features cause if not then it will be worthless. Those killzone Dedicated servers sound amazing though. I hope when I get it I'm the host though...
That's not an issue to some of us who bought it to play games. Have fun watching Monday Night Football with kinect highlights and gratuitous ads.
-This post was brought to you by Snickers! You're not you when you're hungry! (Xbots starving)