The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sucks watch dogs got pushed back, was looking forward to booting up the 4 with that...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
sucks watch dogs got pushed back, was looking forward to booting up the 4 with that...
i'm looking at the PS4 launch lineup and its embarrassingly mediocre. its damn near a bunch of shooters and annual sports franchises. i know launch lineups can be poor but this one really stinks. i guess i'm gonna get Killzone and CoD or Battlefield then probably NBA 2K14.

all games (except Killzone) that i could get on current generation systems.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If killzone doesn't kill then it will be business as usual. Sony always has horrible first years.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i'm looking at the PS4 launch lineup and its embarrassingly mediocre. its damn near a bunch of shooters and annual sports franchises. i know launch lineups can be poor but this one really stinks. i guess i'm gonna get Killzone and CoD or Battlefield then probably NBA 2K14.

:yeshrug: The PS4 still a way better launch lineup than the PS1, PS2, or PS3. But, the PS Vita definitely had a better launch lineup than the PS4.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm getting Killzone and renting Knack from Gamefly and possibly Injustice. I'll have DriveClub, Resogun and w/e else that comes with PS Plus to tide me over. I'm going to sell my PS4 controller as I'll have two since I had to get the dualshock 4 bundle which ended up making me overpay just to get a PS4 at launch.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I'm getting Killzone and renting Knack from Gamefly and possibly Injustice. I'll have DriveClub, Resogun and w/e else that comes with PS Plus to tide me over. I'm going to sell my PS4 controller as I'll have two since I had to get the dualshock 4 bundle which ended up making me overpay just to get a PS4 at launch.

Same here...2nd controller going on ebay soon as I get it.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So there is a pretty big rumor that Drive Club has been pushed to 2014 as well. Next gen seems to be getting off to a pretty shytty start.