The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Killzone is the only game I planned on buying for the PS4 anyway.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm looking at the PS4 launch lineup and its embarrassingly mediocre. its damn near a bunch of shooters and annual sports franchises. i know launch lineups can be poor but this one really stinks. i guess i'm gonna get Killzone and CoD or Battlefield then probably NBA 2K14.

all games (except Killzone) that i could get on current generation systems.

i think the lack of games for all systems shows that the companies are rushing to the next gen, and that their dropping a new system every 5 years or so cycle is biting them and the consumers in the ass this time...to me, there is no need for new systems this year...look at games that just dropped and/or are dropping this year for the current systems, them shyts are nice...and i havent seen shyt on either of the new systems that makes me not want to play the current systems...but because of our society's thinking, consumers and companies are always looking for the next, new thing....and in this case, it's not needed, they just cannibalizing themselves

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like display units are arriving to stores

GamePS4-1.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i think the lack of games for all systems shows that the companies are rushing to the next gen, and that their dropping a new system every 5 years or so cycle is biting them and the consumers in the ass this time...to me, there is no need for new systems this year...look at games that just dropped and/or are dropping this year for the current systems, them shyts are nice...and i havent seen shyt on either of the new systems that makes me not want to play the current systems...but because of our society's thinking, consumers and companies are always looking for the next, new thing....and in this case, it's not needed, they just cannibalizing themselves

360 is 8 years old, PS3 is 7. This current gen has been the longest gen ever by FAR.