The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
http://us.playstation.com/digitalupgrade/?bfblog
"For a limited time, when gamers buy the disc or digital version of select games for PlayStation®3 they can download a PlayStation®4 digital copy of the same game from the PlayStation®Store for a discounted price."

and if you buy the disc version you HAVE TO HAVE THE PS3 GAME IN THE DRIVE on your ps4 console :scusthov:
http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/09/upgrade-to-nextgen/

looks like I'll cop the digi version then....

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Is PSN offering that upgrade program? And does that apply to digital?
I know Gamestop and EA have that $10 upgrade promotion, but that applies to disc version only
So I think what you are talking about isn't possible, or is it :patrice:

It's disc or the digi version on both consoles.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Feels good to have the PS4 paid off. Turns out I had enough in my coin jar to fully cover it. The Xbox One on the other hand is gonna have to come outta the pocket.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Shuhei Yoshida Confirms The Option to Livestream Your Face Together With the Game With PS4′s Camera
http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10...face-together-with-the-game-with-ps4s-camera/
============================

We recently learned that the Xbox One allows you to display your face in a picture-in-picture fashion while recording gameplay, but we still didn’t know if the PS4 will be able to do the same while livestreaming.

Today Shuhei Yoshida confirmed that it’ll be possible by answering the question of a Japanese user over twitter.

You can use the camera while streaming game videos. You can select the option when you start broadcasting.

Yoshida-san elaborated further while responding to another customers, that like the first wasn’t exactly happy about the support of the EyeToy with the PS3.

You can add your own face to the game in real time. You can also start a game with voice, but there’s no need to rush, I think.

The second tweet is actually slightly cryptic, as it could also mean that you can display your face in the game (like added to the facial texture of a character for instance, or as an avatar). I asked Yoshida-san to clarify, and I will update if he responds.

In any case, looks like the PlayStation Camera will fully satisfy our need for exhibitionism. I do wonder how strictly Sony will manage to moderate what will be shown in those livestreams.

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ihsx1jwrhexb32mj5l.gif