Daps
Reppin
NULL
injustice-gods-among-kgs40.jpg

No Xbone version is releasing from what I'm reading

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Popularity matters in games primarily driven by online play. If Killzone was more popular than COD fans of it would be touting that fact so lets not try to downplay the opposite being the case.

A massive amount of people are not playing The Last Of Us Online...yet I go online and still manage to enjoy myself because I actually like playing the game. The argument is flawed because if you don't enjoy the game then who really gives a rat ass who's playing it. I stopped enjoying COD a long time ago...really don't care if my friends are playing it or not. I'm not putting down money on a game I no longer enjoy.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'ma have to cop this at launch

now both PS4/X1 have an fighter exclusive to their system (PS4: Injustice, X1: Killer Instinct)
So this shytty game that nobody gives 1/2 a fukk about, is now a killer game :laff:

Maybe they can throw in Yaris and that would -/+ = Forza 5 too :bryan:
Yall nikkaz really in here just making up any ol' bullshyt? Bruh, this isn't healthy.
I'm gonna use this for later comedy, thanks bruh :tu:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I dunno man, I'm kinda intrested in injustice mainly because I missed it on ps3 (played it like 2 days ago) and I didn't order a xbox one. Even if I did order xbone, if Killer Instinct's gameplay is anything like it was on SNES (which it would make sense to be similar to the older games) is a big :whoa: for me mainly because I was terrible at the game.
But i did like to watch other people play killer instinct

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think I decided to just get bf4 and I'll get watchdogs on my PC. Was very tempted to cancel my preorder but looks like itll fit into my budget anyways