The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I got the bf4 bundle preordered and imma get madden and 2k14 to have sports games to play with the fam when they come over. I don't know what to get outside of sports games every year after that:why: point me in the right direction brehs

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
COD is finished breh

Battlefield and Killzone about to give them "Is he dead kick"
lol @ the idea of Killzone ever being competitive with Call of Duty.

let's be honest about Killzone. if Sony and GG never made another one nobody would really mourn the loss of the series. Its just another failed Halo killer like Resistance.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps

let's be honest about Killzone. if Sony and GG never made another one nobody would really mourn the loss of the series. Its just another failed Halo killer like Resistance.

Killzone: Shadowfall will be a better FPS than COD Ghosts....guaranteed.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hey lets be optimistic now, this is a fresh start for Killzone again. COD before 4 was ass cheeks before it got to where it's at now.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Killzone 2 was damn good and you can still find matches (EU servers) right now.

Killzone 3 was a step back for sure, but don't compare it to Resistance. Killzone has more more attention to detail and some of the best level design/art on consoles. That's why it got tossed in the bushes.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
After getting my hands on the beta for BF4 and seeing that I'll be able to run it pretty well on my current PC...

I'm starting to consider cancelling my PS4 pre-order
:patrice:

I'll prolly just keep it and see how it goes at launch, but right now the only game I'll pick up for it is Killzone. I'll pick up BF4 on PS4 when it goes on sale just to play with the brehs though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In other words, the most popular online FPS = the best FPS. Bullshyt.
Popularity matters in games primarily driven by online play. If Killzone was more popular than COD fans of it would be touting that fact so lets not try to downplay the opposite being the case.