The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Multi plats braugh :yeshrug:
Bad typo. I meant to say why would the ps4 not drop before the release of next gen titles.
:dead: at all the pleas being copped in here.

It's ok waitstation will have some game eventually :laff:
The only games you're buying at launch are exclusive xbox one games friend? :ld: Those are actually the worst games being day one launched in comparison to multiplats. Let me guess ur buying the entire launch list. Stop being dishonest, friend.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:dead: at all the pleas being copped in here.

It's ok waitstation will have some game eventually :laff:

If anyone has been waiting for games, obviously it's Xbots..... :laff:

:scusthov: @ that drought

muhopwq0sryo.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bad typo. I meant to say why would the ps4 not drop before the release of next gen titles.

The only games you're buying at launch are exclusive xbox one games friend? :ld: Those are actually the worst games being day one launched in comparison to multiplats. Let me guess ur buying the entire launch list. Stop being dishonest, friend.

Actually the entire launch list looks great. I will definitely be getting DR3 and Forza. Killer instinct is only $20 Ryse looks like some good eye candy and I'll probably rent or buy it then trade it back in for KI :blessed:

Add in the "launch window" titles and Xbox One owners will be eating good off exclusives until next gen halo:wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dead: no they didn't.

They announced a bunch of indie titles that are already on PC or will eventually come to PC/Xbox/Smartphones, and the same old launch games.

So what? "Titanfall", "Dead Rising 3", & "Sunset Overdrive" are obviously a timed exclusives, but y'all still make a big deal out of it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:shaq2: you nikkas didn't even know most of those games existed until you found that list.

Nope, we play games unlike you. :umad:

Sony exclusive game has ALWAYS been the shyt. What makes yall think it's gonna change the 4th time around.... :beli: