The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Thinking about cancelling my order and picking up the PS4 in 2014.

Just started fukking with this PS3 again and there's too much piff for me to jump to another system

PS Plus Free Games, Red Dead GOY, Bio Infinite, New Vegas GOY, Last Of Us, GTA V, Arkham Origins all in the queue :banderas:

I'll see yall when I see yall.
That's how I feel. I want to finish playing some other joints before I upgrade. Plus, I want to get another television. This plasma is mad outdated.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That's how I feel. I want to finish playing some other joints before I upgrade. Plus, I want to get another television. This plasma is mad outdated.
I'm gonna eat simultaneously!
PS4 with the games I have dough to buy plus PS plus and then eating in the 3rd with the free ps plus games :shaq:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ps4 pre orders are gone on gamestop.............. I thought it would be the opposite after that conference but I guess nikkas love indie games

:ohhh: So what you're saying is that the opinions of some overzealous fanboys on The Coli is in no way indicative of the real world?

Surely you jest, good sir. :troll:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:ohlawd: about to cop a 60 inch plasma in the next week or so to prepare for the quad. Such a great console deserves more than the 32 inches im packing right now.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've never bought a launch console, i'd rather wait to see how things work out. although i did win a ps2 from a radio station awhile back. i probably wont cop a ps4 until sometime early-mid 2014

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm not sure why y'all even bother to engage with these xbots when it comes to games on each system. Just about everyone will be playing the same games on both platforms, especially at launch. COD, Battlefield, and the sports games. Xbots will have DR3, Killzone for Ps4. Launch list is comparable IMO. When it comes to exclusives, well we know who will win that argument.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol yall really dont think Sony has their in-house devs developing some mind-blowing exclusives? Sony has been the king of exclusives for the last generations and their developers are getting better...launch titles mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. PS3 launch titles were ass but obviously that wasnt indicative of the dope exclusives that started dropping soon after