Essential The Official Photography Thread

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
2j298ps.jpg

lookin at old pics, I had this one for a while. Never really looked at it again, until today.

and
akv3lw.jpg

This was in east village/Soho NYC....woulda been doper if someone was on one of the fire escapes.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

e G o Maniac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got around to watching this, props on the drop.

Then I remembered seeing him on one of the DigitalRev videos doing that wack camera challenge they had a few months back.

Strobist, Cheap Camera Challenge - DigitalRev TV - YouTube

:laugh:

shyt was ridiculous

even though this shyt is jokes, it just goes to show that it's not about the camera, but the vision and who's behind it. shyt like that inspires me to just get out and shoot and work with what I've got instead of stressing about gear (those shots looked dope for a fukkin buzz lightyear camera lmao)

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Good stuff....I got a wedding I gotta do in June. I'm gonna charge them a price for me to get a wider lense :pachaha:...as long as that covered, i'm not really worried much about a profit.

I got paid pretty good for this shoot but ill never work with this person again. Im used to shooting way hotter and younger women so shooting this chick was a challenge. Then this chick is so insecure that she would turn down great shots because she didnt like the way her arm looked or some stupid shyt like that. If i ever work with this chick again im definitely going to have her sign a contract. The only upside to this shot is that one of the pics I took may be an album cover and for all the interviews shes done, they will probably use those pics.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I got paid pretty good for this shoot but ill never work with this person again. Im used to shooting way hotter and younger women so shooting this chick was a challenge. Then this chick is so insecure that she would turn down great shots because she didnt like the way her arm looked or some stupid shyt like that. If i ever work with this chick again im definitely going to have her sign a contract. The only upside to this shot is that one of the pics I took may be an album cover and for all the interviews shes done, they will probably use those pics.

Yo I went thru the same shyt with this chik who's a rapper...I got some good pics of her, but one I thought was a really dope pic of her, pretty much done edited it and everything...then she started complaining too much so I just said "f-it" and never finished the job. I'll post the pic up later when I get home. Females are a hassle to work with it, I know I'm gonna have to deal with that stuff when doing the wedding gig. Good luck with that. I been thinking about trying to do album cover shoots with underground heads.