Essential The Official Photography Thread

e G o Maniac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a few I took today while procuring my "supplies" for the Packer game. Nothing special, just practicing:

Parking Violation by Quentyn Kennemer, on Flickr

Privileged by Quentyn Kennemer, on Flickr

Leave it behind by Quentyn Kennemer, on Flickr

Club 69 by Quentyn Kennemer, on Flickr

All shot with the 55-200 at varying focal lengths and settings. ISO was a little higher than I wanted but it was a very hazy day and there's not much else I could have done to get the exposure how I wanted. Ended up cleaning up in Lightroom, though, so no worries. Feedback appreciated.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
wlan8y.jpg

In this pic I was actually just testing the zoom of my lens and dude on the bike popped up outta nowhere and made it in the pic. I was just happy that you could kinda make out the windows in the buildings across the river.

I wanna work more on my blk and white though.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
haha dope...I can't look at ya site much though, some of them pics bring back memories...especially those damn street car pics...and are u or ever smashed that brunette chik in ya current pics?

Thanks dude, I look at my stuff all the time and it always brings back memories...some good some bad. My best friend died in August and he was for a lot of those pics ive taken and its sad realizing that those days are over.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
shyt! How do I bypass that? :damn:

Let me try to edit the names of the files. Gimme a minute brehs

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Try them links again

wlan8y.jpg

In this pic I was actually just testing the zoom of my lens and dude on the bike popped up outta nowhere and made it in the pic. I was just happy that you could kinda make out the windows in the buildings across the river.

I wanna work more on my blk and white though.

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac107/V-chika/shytjustGotreal.gif

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd: @ these new lenses I got over the past 2 weeks are so crisp and so sharp.

I don't know what to do with myself.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do yal follow any photography channels on youtube? If so, drop some for a breh...