Essential The Official Photography Thread

e G o Maniac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn those links seem to be broken bro. Got the files downloaded (twice just to make sure it wasn't a bad download) and I get failures in all my unzip programs.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Damn those links seem to be broken bro. Got the files downloaded (twice just to make sure it wasn't a bad download) and I get failures in all my unzip programs.

doDxd.jpg

jumped on the windows machine and the links worked for me.

Archive1 was 603MB and I used Winrar to extract...

vtQiG.png

same for the Mac...If anybody else is having issues and can recommend an alternative file sharing site...let me know.

e G o Maniac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doDxd.jpg

jumped on the windows machine and the links worked for me.

Archive1 was 603MB and I used Winrar to extract...

vtQiG.png

same for the Mac...If anybody else is having issues and can recommend an alternative file sharing site...let me know.

Thanks for confirmation. How big is Archive 2 supposed to be? Mine is 683MB. I'm going to try WinRar this time instead of 7zip.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
you ever heard Washed Out's- New Theory (RAC Mix)? How was the show?

nah, i'm not that big on dude, so i havent really checked for any of his other music. his show was aite. i mean, he's not much of a vocalist,he just has a bunch of lights and effects on his voice, glad i got into the shyt for free :whew:

toro and james blake>> him to me

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
damn, i been slacken off with the pics but do appreciate this thread. My fukin job has me out if because I gotta deal with getting shyt done to create w-2's to send out and shyt....lemme see what I can take a pic of around the house.