Essential The Official Photography Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Yes sir. Incredibly dope. I’m all in on Komodo but the GH5 built my company and that GH6 looks great. I may pick one up for the hell of it later down the line. Might be a great b roll camera to have someone shadow me and create behind the scenes content.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
51907213938_0f4672ffe9_k_d.jpg

51907401704_236b081e5f_k_d.jpg

51906134982_163a34e5ea_k_d.jpg

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
love it
looks like such a cool city

Highly recommend it to anyone looking to try a new city. Food was on point with restaurants on every corner. Lots of bars with live music. Starting Thursday-Saturday night they shutdown a section of downtown where all the bars are so people can walk in the streets. Heavily populated with homeless people, but generally they weren't aggressive and weren't a problem. The lake/river that runs right through the heart of the city makes for some great running trails and place to kayak with a cool backdrop. Lot of younger people moving there with all the tech jobs moving in.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
To the goats in here what do y'all prefer

Final Cut or Adobe

:jbhmm:
Final Cut has been my daily go to for the last 3 years straight. The optimization/performance far outweighs any pros premiere may have over it. If I make a move it’ll be to Davinci Resolve for the color grading, other than that, Final Cut is always going to be my recommendation.
I started doing video production from my garage with a canon rebel camera. Upgraded to a GH5. Landed some significant contracts. Today, I have my own commercial office space with lobby, conference room, recording booth, and production office. I have 2 Red Komodos and finally can say I do video production full time. This year the goal is to pívot the business to a marketing agency and not just brand my company as a videography business only.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Final Cut has been my daily go to for the last 3 years straight. The optimization/performance far outweighs any pros premiere may have over it. If I make a move it’ll be to Davinci Resolve for the color grading, other than that, Final Cut is always going to be my recommendation.
I started doing video production from my garage with a canon rebel camera. Upgraded to a GH5. Landed some significant contracts. Today, I have my own commercial office space with lobby, conference room, recording booth, and production office. I have 2 Red Komodos and finally can say I do video production full time. This year the goal is to pívot the business to a marketing agency and not just brand my company as a videography business only.

God is good

It's amazing looking at all of us from when this thread was created to where we are today.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

:salute: to more success breh