Essential The Official Photography Thread

Daps
Finally found a local shop that takes special orders.

They have the IV available right now, but I'm going to cancel my B&H order for this FX6 and just do a special order with this local spot. Said they haven't gotten any shipments in this month but they did last month.

I just have to drive out there to do it in person.

what city are you in?

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
5d mark II is fine if it still works :manny:

as far as mirrorless under 1k, fuji x-t2 or x-t3 used can be had for under that also Sony a7ii. Both of them would be an upgrade over the 5d
Been debating for over two months. I really wanted a full frame as a take a lot of low light photos but the x-t2 and a-t3 are tempting due to the lower lens cost. Someone in my area is selling a Canon RP for $100 with kit lens but I can't get ahold of them. I just keeping reading the video and autofocus on the a7ii is straight trash

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Been debating for over two months. I really wanted a full frame as a take a lot of low light photos but the x-t2 and a-t3 are tempting due to the lower lens cost. Someone in my area is selling a Canon RP for $100 with kit lens but I can't get ahold of them. I just keeping reading the video and autofocus on the a7ii is straight trash

I also take a lot of low light photos. i will shoot at 6400-12800 ISO on the t3/xpro-2. i just throw a lil noise reduction on if i dont like the grain (i tend to like the grain). i do a lot of street photography at night, used to shoot events and concert shyt

i know a chick who copped the RP, she likes it. I think my cousin had some auto focus issues with the sony back when he used the a7ii. but it wsnt enough for him to bush sony. he got the a7iv now :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I also take a lot of low light photos. i will shoot at 6400-12800 ISO on the t3/xpro-2. i just throw a lil noise reduction on if i dont like the grain (i tend to like the grain). i do a lot of street photography at night, used to shoot events and concert shyt

i know a chick who copped the RP, she likes it. I think my cousin had some auto focus issues with the sony back when he used the a7ii. but it wsnt enough for him to bush sony. he got the a7iv now :yeshrug:

:mjcry:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
he might have 2 :mjlol: people in LA just be buying shyt and not knowing what to do with shyt. my cousin stay on offer up catching shyt.
I should probably be more active about it now. I'm sure cats have purchased it and maybe ready to. Move off of them now.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Have a wedding next saturday, finally bought a backup battery for my v1-c flash :heh:

need to buy the rf 16mm now that soon we can travel again :blessed:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thats a come up. :salute:i think thats a decent lil camera too.
So far I'm extremely happy with the purchase. I wanted to upgrade my t3i canon that I've had since like 2014 and go mirrorless without breaking the bank. Ive never used a camera that wasn't a canon so I've been watching a ton of youtube videos. I was willing to spend up to $1400 on a body but when I saw the deal I contacted the seller immediately and drove over an hour to pick it up. Ill upgrade again and use this as my backup.

Last edited: