Essential The Official Photography Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
M1 Mac Mini, damn thing is quick and great for the money.

M1 Mac Mini
16gb RAM
512gb SSD

Handles Lightroom, PS, Final Cut Pro and Premiere with ease. In the future I’ll be upgrading to MacBook M1 Pro Max ..
Soon as apple stops playing around and drops the M1 iMac I’m coppin!

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Soon as apple stops playing around and drops the M1 iMac I’m coppin!

I'm not sure if this still stands today, I remember years ago Apple's Cinema Display monitors was the GOAT for editing. Seeing them at Microcenter for over $2K :whoo:

Thought I was doing something with my dual Dell IPS joints till I seen them.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm not sure if this still stands today, I remember years ago Apple's Cinema Display monitors was the GOAT for editing. Seeing them at Microcenter for over $2K :whoo:

Thought I was doing something with my dual Dell IPS joints till I seen them.
I’m very happy with my 5k monitor. I hate apple as a company but love the quality and ease of use of a lot of their products. I can’t in good conscious recommend them to anyone else, but as a Final Cut user the platform has allowed me to make way too much money to ignore.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Seen this building a few months ago at night, didn't realize how big it was. Got it with the drone today, massive expensive apt building with retail shops below. $2.5K/month for a 2BD @Majestyx This the building across from the West Side Market I had mentioned a few posts up.

INTRO | Apartments In Cleveland, OH

DJI_0188.jpg

DJI_0190.jpg

DJI_0206.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally found a local shop that takes special orders.

They have the IV available right now, but I'm going to cancel my B&H order for this FX6 and just do a special order with this local spot. Said they haven't gotten any shipments in this month but they did last month.

I just have to drive out there to do it in person.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally found a local shop that takes special orders.

They have the IV available right now, but I'm going to cancel my B&H order for this FX6 and just do a special order with this local spot. Said they haven't gotten any shipments in this month but they did last month.

I just have to drive out there to do it in person.
Ran out there today and paid for it in full, they put my name at the top of the list for the next shipment and it will be shipped to my crib. I had to put the purchase on 2 separate cards because the business card I got with Chase for the promotion, only gave me a 4K credit limit :smh: