Essential The Official Photography Thread

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
:mjlol: the camera doesnt matter. but dude shoots with a old ass nikon d810. i think he mighta have "upgraded" to the old ass nikon d850

that indian so nice with a camera he coulda did all them shyts with a d3100
When you have the right conditions .. even cell phones can get you a dope ass shot.
Pic is beautiful btw.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The switch to red komodo has taken a longer adjustment period than I anticipated...
The color science is WILD...but working with it goes against years of muscle memory.
You HAVE to keep the ISO LOW when shooting a dark scene otherwise the image will be noisy as all hell.
Shooting in RAW is a HUGE plus but it's taking time to unlearn a lot of mirrorless habits that don't translate over to this platform.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The switch to red komodo has taken a longer adjustment period than I anticipated...
The color science is WILD...but working with it goes against years of muscle memory.
You HAVE to keep the ISO LOW when shooting a dark scene otherwise the image will be noisy as all hell.
Shooting in RAW is a HUGE plus but it's taking time to unlearn a lot of mirrorless habits that don't translate over to this platform.
How's editing and managing the file sizes going since the move?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I have Google Drive with my business and it's unlimited storage. My brother and I both use it for our files we deliver to clients.

Last weekend, for my personal photos I take on my cell, I ended up setting up Amazon Photos and backed everything up there. It's unlimited storage for photos and it's included in my Prime subscription. No brainer
:mjlol:

With Google Photos, my personal email is always running low on storage, plus my wife likes sharing photos and I had to stop uploading everything cause I would blow through the limits. Now I just switched over to Amazon Photos and set up a Family Vault.

I remember it having RAW support, might look into that for my work stuff cause I just dump everything on external HDD at the moment.
I remember i said a couple years ago i would setup my amazon photos since i have prime. I need to get on that. :dead:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I feel like buying the A1 right now since everything else I want is out of stock or on backorder with no end in sight.
:mjlol:

:mjcry:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
3O3A9773.jpg

3O3A9776.jpg

3O3A9780.jpg

3O3A9784.jpg