Essential The Official Photography Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Snowstorm explorations with the homie.
V4YFTek.jpeg
Was thinking of shooting in the snow but also about getting my camera and lens wet. How did you keep yours clear?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
What lenses do you use. My native 50 1.8s picks up fine but when I used a sigma 135mm f Mount that shyt struggled like hell to focus sometimes.
I dont have any native lenses outside of the kit lens that came with it. I have a 70-200 tamron that I bought when I had my d5600. I bought a sigma 150-600 about 3 months ago. I have a 35mm 1.8 but its for the previous mount. I think I may purchase the 105mm macro line next.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was able to place an order for an FX6 just now on B&H Photo, been checking regularly, hopefully it gets filled before the end of the month.
This shyt is getting ridiculous.

Already missed the end of the year so I can't log the purchase as an expense for my business tax return, and I opened up a CC just to cop new gear with to get a free $750. I have to charge $7500 by Feb. 18th.

:francis:

Plan was to get the 35-150 Tamron and the FX6 on the new card and pay it off right away and get an easy $750 to put towards more gear, now I'm just hoping this shyt gets here before the 18th of Feb.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is getting ridiculous.

Already missed the end of the year so I can't log the purchase as an expense for my business tax return, and I opened up a CC just to cop new gear with to get a free $750. I have to charge $7500 by Feb. 18th.

:francis:

Plan was to get the 35-150 Tamron and the FX6 on the new card and pay it off right away and get an easy $750 to put towards more gear, now I'm just hoping this shyt gets here before the 18th of Feb.

Yeah gear delays ain't been no joke the past year.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah gear delays ain't been no joke the past year.
I made up my mind in September breh. I would check online to see when it was in stock... the ridiculous thing is that I opened up a different CC for the rewards at the start of the summer and everything I wanted was either not out yet or backordered. I ended up missing the window for the incentives.

So I opened up a new card with a different provider and I'm cutting it close again.
:wtf:

:snoop:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I made up my mind in September breh. I would check online to see when it was in stock... the ridiculous thing is that I opened up a different CC for the rewards at the start of the summer and everything I wanted was either not out yet or backordered. I ended up missing the window for the incentives.

So I opened up a new card with a different provider and I'm cutting it close again.
:wtf:

:snoop:

:dead::laff: Wow

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Anybody got a DJI pocket 2 camera? I was looking into coppin this camera but I read that you have to give up a lot of personal info and GPS needs to be activated just to use the dam thing. Also, you need to use an app to input this info that is owned by China?

Word? What kind of slick shyt the CCP tryin to pull?

:mjlol::stopitslime:

Daps
Anybody got a DJI pocket 2 camera? I was looking into coppin this camera but I read that you have to give up a lot of personal info and GPS needs to be activated just to use the dam thing. Also, you need to use an app to input this info that is owned by China?

Word? What kind of slick shyt the CCP tryin to pull?

:mjlol::stopitslime:

My dji drone needed my personal info and GPS activated. I can understand why a drone needed it but not sure why they would need it for the pocket.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My dji drone needed my personal info and GPS activated. I can understand why a drone needed it but not sure why they would need it for the pocket.

spyware?

ive also read that you need a fukkin internet connection to use it. I’m about to hit the boonies when I start traveling again and you know dam well ain’t no connection to be found in those areas.

anybody know a similar all in one product that works right out the box without downloading apps and all that other bullshyt?