shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:mjcry: Those type of clients are hard to come by

That is so true.

I shoot out of my apt, and I use the whole place as a studio along with my backdrop setup. Usually with clients there is a comfort factor they takes a little bit to settle in as you are in someone's home and don't know each other. Our 1st shoot 10yrs ago went great, she was bit nervous at 1st, once we hit 2nd and 3rd outfit, vibe was there. A few shots from it below, she had the 1st speaker shot posted everywhere, was her favorite. I wasn't even up on my skin retouch/smoothing photoshop game yet.

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
That is so true.

I shoot out of my apt, and I use the whole place as a studio along with my backdrop setup. Usually with clients there is a comfort factor they takes a little bit to settle in as you are in someone's home and don't know each other. Our 1st shoot 10yrs ago went great, she was bit nervous at 1st, once we hit 2nd and 3rd outfit, vibe was there. A few shots from it below, she had the 1st speaker shot posted everywhere, was her favorite. I wasn't even up on my skin retouch/smoothing photoshop game yet.

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

:wow: dope shoot

hope she's in a better place.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Work with my guy Big Manny, shot and edited by me.

I came up with the concept for this one and edited it. Got most of the footage from women I'm connect with on FB or IG

Shot this one and did the initial edit, the special effects were applied by another team of guys