Essential The Official Photography Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Work with my guy Big Manny, shot and edited by me.

I came up with the concept for this one and edited it. Got most of the footage from women I'm connect with on FB or IG

Shot this one and did the initial edit, the special effects were applied by another team of guys

big manny black skin still bangs :obama:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Photography at a funeral? Yay or nay?
I've done it. My father in-law passed a few years ago and I brought my camera not knowing what I was going to capture, not knowing if I was even going to use it... glad I did in the end. It depends on how cool you are with the family of the lost one. If they're comfortable with you and you're not being extra with it it can work.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
I've done it. My father in-law passed a few years ago and I brought my camera not knowing what I was going to capture, not knowing if I was even going to use it... glad I did in the end. It depends on how cool you are with the family of the lost one. If they're comfortable with you and you're not being extra with it it can work.

Appreciate

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
51374527911_c644786512_c_d.jpg
51373767047_4098a9a85b_c_d.jpg
51374758098_5e2dceca84_c_d.jpg
51373765362_e2a9d21898_c_d.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:jbhmm:Quick question for Photography gang. As a marsupial on the verge of traveling, I really want to get into vlogging but need a camera that is not crazy expensive but will work on the level of dudes like Mark Weins and etc.

I currently have a Fujifilm xt100 which is pretty good for what it is, but I want to go legit eventually once the flight is a go.

Fill me in :feedme:, just work with what I got or go with something a bit better :patrice:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:Quick question for Photography gang. As a marsupial on the verge of traveling, I really want to get into vlogging but need a camera that is not crazy expensive but will work on the level of dudes like Mark Weins and etc.

I currently have a Fujifilm xt100 which is pretty good for what it is, but I want to go legit eventually once the flight is a go.

Fill me in :feedme:, just work with what I got or go with something a bit better :patrice:

A GH5 would be perfect for your purposes, you'll want a camera that has IBIS (in-body image stabilization) if you're going to have the camera on a selfie stick or something similar. A recent Sony camera would work also, the autofocus and lowlight abilities mean you can take it pretty much anywhere and you'll stay properly exposed and in focus.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A GH5 would be perfect for your purposes, you'll want a camera that has IBIS (in-body image stabilization) if you're going to have the camera on a selfie stick or something similar. A recent Sony camera would work also, the autofocus and lowlight abilities mean you can take it pretty much anywhere and you'll stay properly exposed and in focus.

i'd also get a camera you can charge with a usb-c if you are into travelling

that saved me when I went to ottawa a few weeks ago. I was out all day and my battery died just plugged in a usb portable charger connected with usb-c and in 45 min i was shooting again.

Ish is a lifesaver, don't have to carry a bunch of batteries with you, a battery charger and you can be out all day without returning to you rhotel etc.

Last edited:

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-z...p1kxnqS7gTb0nDQw7IUaAkeCEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds