Essential The Official Photography Thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Copy, got any edit tips for me or videos I should watch as a beginner?
Im not the best person to ask for that since im not a heavy editor, don't really like the look of edited photos. But youtube skin retouching in lightroom and/or photoshop. frequency separation is some shyt people do a lot for skin retouching.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've been making a killing doing weddings the past few months, because of all the restrictions all you can have is a max of ten people and no receptions.

I show up shoot the bride walking down , then the ceremony, a few group shots and i'm gone :blessed:

venue is always the same so i already have a custom setting and all i do is slap on a filter touch up a few and thats it.

:mjlit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some more winter for your headtop ..
BRjCcZw.jpg

what you shooting with breh :ohhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Guys I fukking suck, help me out I need to find clients shyt I will even shoot for free to get some experience.
I guess, I just need editing tips, and I have EOS RP with Tamron sp-24-70mm. I have Photoshop, and Lightroom for editing. How did you guys market yourself when you first started out?

Just keep shooting and shooting, we all were in the same boat at one time not knowing about iso/shutter speed etc.