Essential The Official Photography Thread

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm no expert.. But flip this upside down and backwards, so the ONE LOVE is readable.. Either way, I love this shot though

I definitely should, I didn't even notice the ONE LOVE until I got home and was looking at the photos. Thanks, I love those straight down shots. I always see peeps drone shots in the city like that. Thinking they got on top of the tallest roof they could find and launched from there or set their altitude limit at 600-700 ft.

Gonna try and give editing while using a Graphics Tablet another go. Was gonna get the display but I settled for the standard in the end.

3.jpg
1-1.jpg

Never seen this before....

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely should, I didn't even notice the ONE LOVE until I got home and was looking at the photos. Thanks, I love those straight down shots. I always see peeps drone shots in the city like that. Thinking they got on top of the tallest roof they could find and launched from there or set their altitude limit at 600-700 ft.

X-Pen are pretty affordable brand. Especially for the Display (Artist Series) tablets.

Graphic drawing tablets & Digital Art Pads With Screen|XP-PEN

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove

Did you ever find a docking station for your Mavic?
Nope, but to be fair I haven't looked into it much since bringing it up.

I ended up organizing my studio space and using some shelf space I wasn't using for my gear. I had an outlet on the wall where I was putting the stuff we, so I plugged in some surge protectors and just had all my stuff plugged in there.

I've moved to a new crib since then tho, and now my basement is unfinished with shyt everywhere.

:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

I'm going to stop playing. You're really inspiring me with your shots. What's a good site to upload to post the full pics like you guys do? I've got years of drone shots I don't even use. The Pano is a great shot to get too. Especially the big one that looks like the brady bunch grid

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm going to stop playing. You're really inspiring me with your shots. What's a good site to upload to post the full pics like you guys do? I've got years of drone shots I don't even use. The Pano is a great shot to get too. Especially the big one that looks like the brady bunch grid

Yea you definitely gotta get some shots posted, appreciate it fam. Honestly I pay for my own websites so I just upload to them and link from them. I need to get some pano shots from the drone and ground camera.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I been using my drone for 90% of my outside photography lately, sent these shots to my fam from my 5D Mark IV. He just assumed it was from the drone hovering low :pachaha:. 17 degrees out and my heated gloves were barely doing anything to help with the chill.

3O3A5015.jpg

3O3A5017.jpg

3O3A5019.jpg

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Alright fellas I bought a praktica from eBay for $50 feel free to shyt on the newbie here but what is the DEAL with analog photography?

Seriously, i just want to learn as much as possible before even trying to shoot. Any recommended books/videos/resources before I fall on my face.

:smile:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Alright fellas I bought a praktica from eBay for $50 feel free to shyt on the newbie here but what is the DEAL with analog photography?

Seriously, i just want to learn as much as possible before even trying to shoot. Any recommended books/videos/resources before I fall on my face.

:smile:

This is one thread where I have never seen that. All about sharing work and learning in here. As far as film camera, haven't one one in forever. My advice would be you hit up YouTube, whole wealth of info on there.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys I fukking suck, help me out I need to find clients shyt I will even shoot for free to get some experience.
I guess, I just need editing tips, and I have EOS RP with Tamron sp-24-70mm. I have Photoshop, and Lightroom for editing. How did you guys market yourself when you first started out?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Guys I fukking suck, help me out I need to find clients shyt I will even shoot for free to get some experience.
I guess, I just need editing tips, and I have EOS RP with Tamron sp-24-70mm. I have Photoshop, and Lightroom for editing. How did you guys market yourself when you first started out?
just get on IG and ask people if they want to shoot, or shoot your friends. there's. plenty of vain people who want pictures to post, especially if you giving shyt away for free.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just get on IG and ask people if they want to shoot, or shoot your friends. there's. plenty of vain people who want pictures to post, especially if you giving shyt away for free.
Copy, got any edit tips for me or videos I should watch as a beginner?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Using Huion tablet for my drawing/editing needs. I don't edit photos. my software is CSP and SAI (but I've long since stopped using that)

one day I'll drop 3k on a wacom cintiq