Daps
the video ability on the t2i is :lawd:

i didnt expect it to be so piff, even at night

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Justin Bridges Photography - Home one of the nikkas I went to school with...Duke got some of his photos published in GQ....

Also I recommend you guys use the EXIF Viewer Google Chrome addon...it allows u to get image data (shutter speed, Iso, if flash was used, etc) by just right clicking an image...

*edit*

It seems to work on photos from flickr but doesnt want to work with images linked to the coli :dwillhuh:

ridge

Daps
like i said before my girl is a phtographer

i showed her @spinoza 's work

her comments
"doesn't have control of lighting and that cropping puts me off"

"he's cropping images that technically shouldn't be cropped and it's visually noticeable

I can also pick up that he upped the contrast heavily

and he made things too black and too white and you're not supposed to do that because it's very visually distracting."

"It's pretty obvious to me though

he uses the sharpen tool to sharpen photos that were out of focus

inconsistent with aspect ratio and cropping them into strange ratios

way too constrasty, which is very visually distracting

a lot are out of focus

the colors are sometimes too dark... i know how all thats done, cause i've done it|

what would you have to say to this my breh? should i smack a hoe for SOHH ICEY?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
like i said before my girl is a phtographer

i showed her @spinoza 's work

her comments

what would you have to say to this my breh? should i smack a hoe for SOHH ICEY?

tell her to shut the fukk up

Not everything is technically perfect but I have my own style and that's what separates the few from the many. Funny she mentions lighting, lighting is one of the things Im complimented on the most.

By the way ridge, thats a bit weird of you posting that lol. You and your girl should learn how to talk to an artist, that shyt was offensive.

Last edited by a moderator:

ridge

Daps
tell her to shut the fukk up

Not everything is technically perfect but I have my own style and that's what separates the few from the many. Funny she mentions lighting, lighting is one of the things Im complimented on the most.

By the way ridge, thats a bit weird of you posting that lol. You and your girl should learn how to talk to an artist, that shyt was offensive.

wasnt tryna step on anyones toes breh

shes been shooting photos for a while, and went to school for it. i asked her what she thought.

originlly i sent her a complex link - Portfolio Review: Oscar Santos Shares Awesome Photographs From San Francisco | Complex

and saw the 50 greatest street photogs, and sent her that link saying my homie from the-coli is mentioned. sent her your tumblr, and she said those things after i asked her what she thought. i respect her photograhy too regardless of our relationship, so i asked her what i thought of your photos. i didnt think it was something that shoulda been pm'd

either way, i dont think she was trying to be a 'hater', she always mentions having love for anyone who pursues any artistic/creative form of expression, she was just critiquing what she saw.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

shes been shooting photos for a while, and went to school for it. i asked her what she thought.

originlly i sent her a complex link - Portfolio Review: Oscar Santos Shares Awesome Photographs From San Francisco | Complex

and saw the 50 greatest street photogs, and sent her that link saying my homie from the-coli is mentioned. sent her your tumblr, and she said those things after i asked her what she thought. i respect her photograhy too regardless of our relationship, so i asked her what i thought of your photos. i didnt think it was something that shoulda been pm'd

Well yeah obviously not all my pics on flickr are going to be perfect, I just use that as file storage. Id rather be judged on my best shyt. http://ellllllis.tumblr.com/

I can take criticism, I just dont like being judged by nonames, especially to someone I cant reply too. Post a link to her stuff. Everyone is a photographer these days, I'm just trying to be more artistic and original. I also have a bit more accolades then the feature in complex mag.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs what cameras should i be looking out for black friday?

i know another annoying what camera should i get.

note i will be an amature. i see a t3i on sale any opinions?

ridge

Daps
Well yeah obviously not all my pics on flickr are going to be perfect, I just use that as file storage. Id rather be judged on my best shyt. James Ellis

I can take criticism, I just dont like being judged by nonames, especially to someone I cant reply too. Post a link to her stuff. Everyone is a photographer these days, I'm just trying to be more artistic and original. I and have a bit more accolades then the feature in complex mag.

yea i respect that breh

lol i messaged her about it, she says she would never say it like that to you and is not here to judge anyone. in fact it was a private convo that i shared, and shouldnt have. shes actually pretty upset at me after i told her abotu this, shes a sweetheart and meant no harm lol i can show you the convo but really, it would make no difference.

im not sure what her flickr is but ill grab it and pm you my guy

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Justin Bridges Photography - Home one of the nikkas I went to school with...Duke got some of his photos published in GQ....

Also I recommend you guys use the EXIF Viewer Google Chrome addon...it allows u to get image data (shutter speed, Iso, if flash was used, etc) by just right clicking an image...

*edit*

It seems to work on photos from flickr but doesnt want to work with images linked to the coli :dwillhuh:

Thats dope. GQ blog right or the magazine? I need to chill in SOHO for day and snap some pics.

One of the homies got famous on tumblr and they flew him to NY fashion week and now he writes and shoots for GQ blog. Dude is only like 21 or something and still in college.

Liam Saw This

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Thats dope. GQ blog right or the magazine? I need to chill in SOHO for day and snap some pics.

One of the homies got famous on tumblr and they flew him to NY fashion week and now he writes and shoots for GQ blog. Dude is only like 21 or something and still in college.

Liam Saw This

The magazine I believe, I know he's a contributor to GQ's website as well as Esquire

justin bridges: Search: GQ

Its been years since I talked to him though...I was still in Real Estate and he was getting into investment banking...I remember he started posting some pictures so I told him next time he's in Atlanta to hit me up to do some shots of me and my boy for our website, but he stayed in NY. Then earlier this year I see random people linking me to these fashion blogs and I kept seeing this nikka like :what: , then when I googled him I saw he left Wall Street and runs a mens fashion blog and takes pics for GQ...

He's only been shootin for a few years and is making a name for himself...I respect the hustle :ehh:

Ya boy Liam is dope...why is it that all the nice photographers are deep into the hipster scene tho :russ:

either way, i dont think she was trying to be a 'hater', she always mentions having love for anyone who pursues any artistic/creative form of expression, she was just critiquing what she saw.

If she isnt comfortable giving out her tumblr/flickr, ask her to give u a few of photos..i'm interested in seeing her style since she went to school for it.

ridge

Daps
The magazine I believe, I know he's a contributor to GQ's website as well as Esquire

justin bridges: Search: GQ

Its been years since I talked to him though...I was still in Real Estate and he was getting into investment banking...I remember he started posting some pictures so I told him next time he's in Atlanta to hit me up to do some shots of me and my boy for our website, but he stayed in NY. Then earlier this year I see random people linking me to these fashion blogs and I kept seeing this nikka like :what: , then when I googled him I saw he left Wall Street and runs a mens fashion blog and takes pics for GQ...

He's only been shootin for a few years and is making a name for himself...I respect the hustle :ehh:

Ya boy Liam is dope...why is it that all the nice photographers are deep into the hipster scene tho :russ:

If she isnt comfortable giving out her tumblr/flickr, ask her to give u a few of photos..i'm interested in seeing her style since she went to school for it.

i actually dont know it, ima find out and post up some link brehs

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mbn0qmG02R1qm36xxo1_1280.jpg

Art Barr :krs: don't ask me how

this is from the tumblr that got linked, btw