Essential The Official Photography Thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Ya boy Liam is dope...why is it that all the nice photographers are deep into the hipster scene tho :russ:

i think its cuz most male photogs are pervs, and hipster broads give up the ass with no effort if u even act like u are a 'creative' type, and like 1% of them hipsters be on some cutting edge/nxt lvl shyt, so u might be able to find a wave and ride it.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i think its cuz most male photogs are pervs, and hipster broads give up the ass with no effort if u even act like u are a 'creative' type, and like 1% of them hipsters be on some cutting edge/nxt lvl shyt, so u might be able to find a wave and ride it.

:leon:

*orders Blazer, scarf, beanie, and smedium jeans online*

Thanks for the tip :myman:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:leon:

*orders Blazer, scarf, beanie, and smedium jeans online*

Thanks for the tip :myman:

man its that simple.i know gay hipster dudes that get mad women, because they are 'creative' hipster types.. u dont need the blazer unless its some strange ass color :heh:

its so crazy to me, cuz i went to art school in the mid 00's, so hipsters are just nikkas imitating the annoying extra eccentric mofo's i went to school with, minus the actual creative shyt flowing thru their veins(some wont even creative, just flat out weirdos). i remember this one broad dumped her dude cuz the nikkas was stealing her jeans and wearing them:pachaha: and this was 05

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
man its that simple.i know gay hipster dudes that get mad women, because they are 'creative' hipster types.. u dont need the blazer unless its some strange ass color :heh:

hipster2.jpg

I'm bout to be like that nikka on the right :wow: all thats missing are the non prescrip black frames

:salute:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
I fukking hate the hipster scene, that's why I enjoy the photos taken by @Tommy Knocks
I do photography as a hobby, I am myself, I shoot what I like and what interests me. I make side money shooting cultural, sporting events, and music videos, but in my spare time, I shoot what I enjoy or what interests me. Don't lose you in your photography, that's what separates you from the others...

got into an argument at a photoshoot the other day because the lighting outside was awful and I wasn't going to go above 1600... I don't even like shooting at 1600 iso, but I called it off, and he was like "you need to practice your weaknesses" and I was like "I know my weakness, and I know shooting at low lights, without any light support outside, with no light presence isn't something I should practice because it's amatuerish, and isn't my style, and is innapropriate for this shoot" and we argued til I just left...

do you and let your photography show that.

Last edited by a moderator: