Essential The Official Photography Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@wutang & Reincar

A way we can utilize vbookie and prevent artist block is by using a theme for each contest.

Best B&W photo.
Best photo using only natural light (no flash)
Best photo that utilizes 2 candlesticks (or other random item)
Etc

This will force everyone out of their comfort zone and keep things challenging.

Let the coli vote and winner gets coli cash and their photo and website on the front page of the coli blog.

Sounds good

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I shot this photo with a big aperture and medium iso. Evened out some of the high level tones and added slight grain. Made is contrasty in Color Efx and boom. Glad you like it man. I like your photo as well....but down with "Cittay"! LFC :obama:
#salute

do you have any more raw photos like this you dont mind me messing around with :ehh:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
@wutang & Reincar

A way we can utilize vbookie and prevent artist block is by using a theme for each contest.

Best B&W photo.
Best photo using only natural light (no flash)
Best photo that utilizes 2 candlesticks (or other random item)
Etc

This will force everyone out of their comfort zone and keep things challenging.

Let the coli vote and winner gets coli cash and their photo and website on the front page of the coli blog.

Sounds good to me lets do it

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
do you have any more raw photos like this you dont mind me messing around with :ehh:

Here is an untouched image on the same order that has had nothing done to it. Unfortunately the raw file is huge...too big to send ya. You can still mess with the data albeit less of it in PS or LR with this jpeg.

16jmdj.jpg

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Here is an untouched image on the same order that has had nothing done to it. Unfortunately the raw file is huge...too big to send ya. You can still mess with the data albeit less of it in PS or LR with this jpeg.

16jmdj.jpg

just upload it to mediafire and post the link

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Got invited to sell some prints at a pop up show with a couple other photographers. :win:

Dont really know much about pop up shows but this could be exciting, he said show money is great. Dont know all the details, gonna find out more at the Vice Mag photography show tomorrow night.

I dont think I have that many pics that deserve to be on a wall, I think its more suited to photo books but well see what happens.