ran229.jpg

wi3oz9.jpg

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
S5NYw.jpg

I took one of my jawns and put it on a 16x20 Gallery Wrapped Canvas for my sisters B-day... The rooms lighting made it look pretty grainy on the left but it turned out pretty nice :ehh:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
how did you, or where did you blow it up to put it on the canvas homie? shyt is nice.

I saw a Groupon for pictureitoncanvas.com and tried em out for $39+ shipping. I ordered it before i left for NC and got it in the mail today...so it took less than a week.

Take an image in .jpg format, upload it to their site, choose the type of canvas, choose the positioning, place the order.

They gave me a promo code too "PIOC40Friend" to get 40% off if yall wanna try em.

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw a Groupon for pictureitoncanvas.com and tried em out for $39+ shipping. I ordered it before i left for NC and got it in the mail today...so it took less than a week.

Take an image in .jpg format, upload it to their site, choose the type of canvas, choose the positioning, place the order.

They gave me a promo code too "PIOC40Friend" to get 40% off if yall wanna try em.
you can get it for 39ish same day from Meijer and Walmart as well. Just fyi. Canvas looks nice joelb

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
canvas printing is dope. i'm an illustrator and i do some fineart shyt, but i transitioned to painting digitally (photoshop, and corel painter) u can get yer shyt printed on watercolor papre, canvaas, etc... u can choose to have them put stretcher bars on shyt o do it yourself after its been printed. shyt is awesome