Essential The Official Photography Thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The lightroom presets dont be lookin like yours tho :noah:

haha well ive been doing this since 09 and it took a lot of time to perfect the look I want in my pictures. I also do things like shoot at higher ISOs and use flash in broad day light. I keep trying to improve and experiment with every pic I take.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
haha well ive been doing this since 09 and it took a lot of time to perfect the look I want in my pictures. I also do things like shoot at higher ISOs and use flash in broad day light. I keep trying to improve and experiment with every pic I take.

martin.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
possibly a dumb question brehs

but my camera can shoot 4:3 or 16:9

is there a better one to use for images or does it mean nothing?

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
possibly a dumb question brehs

but my camera can shoot 4:3 or 16:9

is there a better one to use for images or does it mean nothing?

Well not a dumb question but one that really is related to composition. Not sure how versed you are in composition and theory as it related to photography but neither is "better" for images. It depends on what you are shooting, your goal with the image and creative interest. Figure out your style and composition choice and you will be able to answer that question yourself.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you guys still doing the picture editing contest and what not im interested in learning and messing around with the some pictures brehs