Cleveland
IMG_0772.jpg

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
i'm from cleveland, i'm fmiliar with some of the locations you shoot. and some of the chicks.

:salute: Good to hear, I've found quite a few good spots around the city, most of the chicks I shoot with are reliable so we work together often.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
If you havent already hit up ohio city, and coventry. that shyt is kinda far from mentor, but dope locations

I will have to check out those areas, haven't been to Conventry in forever. Mentor only has a few locations I use, mostly Headlands beach. I like downtown Cleveland quite a bit near E.9th and W.6th areas and the Flats area. What part of the city are you located?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I will have to check out those areas, haven't been to Conventry in forever. Mentor only has a few locations I use, mostly Headlands beach. I like downtown Cleveland quite a bit near E.9th and W.6th areas and the Flats area. What part of the city are you located?
I'm not there anymore. moved to LA. I'm from inner city 121st around buckeye/woodland area.

e.9th is dope. couple spots around where the hard rock is. i havent been there in over a year tho, shyt mighta changed. I know ohio city is kept up, its somewhat of the arts district in cleveland.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm not there anymore. moved to LA. I'm from inner city 121st around buckeye/woodland area.

e.9th is dope. couple spots around where the hard rock is. i havent been there in over a year tho, shyt mighta changed. I know ohio city is kept up, its somewhat of the arts district in cleveland.

Got cousins from that buckeye/woodland area, I haven't shot down there in years. The abandoned buildings were always great places to get into and do some quick shooting. Next year when the weather breaks I will be headed over to Ohio City area to see what I can find.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Got cousins from that buckeye/woodland area, I haven't shot down there in years. The abandoned buildings were always great places to get into and do some quick shooting. Next year when the weather breaks I will be headed over to Ohio City area to see what I can find.

thats an inadvertent double entendre :russ:

check that out tho, i'm sure you'll find some dope spots.