Essential The Official Photography Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are free themes on tumblr no longer allowing HD pics or something?

I haven't done anything with the code for my page and the pics look like shyt on the page now, anybody know what's up with that?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are free themes on tumblr no longer allowing HD pics or something?

I haven't done anything with the code for my page and the pics look like shyt on the page now, anybody know what's up with that?
Anybody?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just gotta find a good theme pics look fine on my page.
I'm sayin'... it's just odd that the shyt changed like this out of no where.

I actually did install a different Theme after seeing this and the shyt still came up looking like this

:patrice:

I'll try looking for something else, but I liked how my shyt was, and it was fine for months, just noticed this last night.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm sayin'... it's just odd that the shyt changed like this out of no where.

I actually did install a different Theme after seeing this and the shyt still came up looking like this

:patrice:

I'll try looking for something else, but I liked how my shyt was, and it was fine for months, just noticed this last night.

the main dash was updated and they added more pixels per post...if you notices there's no more white border on the sides of the posts.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
posting randoms. Been doing a good amount of event shyt. most of the pics aint shyt tho, i hate people posing for pics, shyt annoys me. the candids tho :noah:
DSC_1247.jpg

DSC_1276-785x523.jpg

DSC_1165
by Klidz, on Flickr

DSC_0978.jpg
by
Klidz, on Flickr

DSC_0431.jpg
by
Klidz, on Flickr

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
http://techcrunch.com/2014/11/04/tu...-change-claiming-it-broke-gifs-and-photosets/

After googling shyt for a minute trying to see if anybody else is having this problem, I came across this link

:snoop:

Another change to a social networking site, another user-driven backlash. Nearly 50,000 Tumblr users have now signed a petition asking the Yahoo-owned blogging platform to reverse its decision to increase the image size requirements, claiming the changes have affected older images hosted on Tumblr, which are now stretched and blurred. Some portion of these angry users also went on a β€œTumblr strike” yesterday, logging out of their Tumblr dashboards and vowing not to return for 24 hours.

So basically photosets are broken, and the old pics on people's pages that were a part of a photoset look like shyt

:scust: