Atlanta Nights

Thats it... :cape:

dat white broad needs to credit you on her modelmayhem :birdman:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Say brehs... Where do ya'll go for your printing needs :lupe:? I got enough photos that I want to start framing some pieces to hang in the crib...want the living room to look like a gallery:banderas:

I ordered this from art.com

DXH4Pja.jpg

wit the promo code, it was like $60ish w/ shipping for the print (8x10), matte, and frame. I don't know if I wanna stick with frames or go gallery wrap (they cheaper)...Im just trying to figure out whats the best value long term. Plus, I like the fact that if get tired of a pic, i can swap out the print and keep the frame :ehh: ...but I feel like I could go to amazon and cop a frame and matte for cheap.. do it myself and save money

:patrice:

Give me advice :feedme:

Nice @JoelB

What camera & lens did you use?

I still running with my t3i ....she still aint die on me yet @GoldenGlove ...she a rider :wow:

Lens? I only keep my 50mm 1.8 and my 35mm 2.0 in my bag for portraits. 90% of all my shyt is done with 50mm prime

dat white broad needs to credit you on her modelmayhem :birdman:

I aint been on that site regularly either... :mjcry:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Say brehs... Where do ya'll go for your printing needs :lupe:? I got enough photos that I want to start framing some pieces to hang in the crib...want the living room to look like a gallery:banderas:

I ordered this from art.com

DXH4Pja.jpg

wit the promo code, it was like $60ish w/ shipping for the print (8x10), matte, and frame. I don't know if I wanna stick with frames or go gallery wrap (they cheaper)...Im just trying to figure out whats the best value long term. Plus, I like the fact that if get tired of a pic, i can swap out the print and keep the frame :ehh: ...but I feel like I could go to amazon and cop a frame and matte for cheap.. do it myself and save money

:patrice:

Give me advice :feedme:

I still running with my t3i ....she still aint die on me yet @GoldenGlove ...she a rider :wow:

Lens? I only keep my 50mm 1.8 and my 35mm 2.0 in my bag for portraits. 90% of all my shyt is done with 50mm prime

I aint been on that site regularly either... :mjcry:
I would like to know more about the pricing on getting stuff printed myself... there's a local framing spot not too far from my house that I could probably use to get stuff framed, but I really don't have a clue on getting my stuff printed
:mjcry:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I would like to know more about the pricing on getting stuff printed myself... there's a local framing spot not too far from my house that I could probably use to get stuff framed, but I really don't have a clue on getting my stuff printed
:mjcry:

its all about the sizing bro, i'll shoot u a link too

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps