Essential The Official Photography Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
if you don't want to spend money on this shyt just go to plentyoffish and line some bytches who are interested in photography.
you can tell by their pictures..
skim through profiles and shyt..

date like 10 of them at once. you get all that shyt for free instead of renting it. and go on "photography dates"..

tumblr_ltbdx4jZvq1qe9mrro1_500.gif

i don't know how pof is now. last time i was there was before facebook..

dr-evil-laughing.gif
:what: then you're just spending your time/money wit bytches you dont neccesarily wanna be around

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really appreciate it breh :myman:.How do brehs make $ off street photography?:lupe:
i personally couldn't tell you. maybe someone else can.
for me i did some street photography like someone does a course in college just to get through it. i think as your learning your camera, and photography in general, you need to all different kinds of photography. my opinion.

i like nature. when i'm mad:umad:... i like going to the park by myself and hear birds and just sit there in peace and waiting for the right time to shoot. or just take random pics.
i don't fuq with street photography like that. unless you gonna hit niccas with the long range. me and cameras just make ppl nervous. if i were to pick a style that doesn't pay i'd pick landscapes. i like the trees. i like fall.

i do product photography.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: then you're just spending your time/money wit bytches you dont neccesarily wanna be around
plentyoffish has/had a lot of married females that are "seperated" or "undergoing divorce"...

and for me once i smash a female i really just lose interest in her. females nowadays are too mouthy.

plus them pof bytches we both already know it aint gonna work out... we just dont want to go to adultfinder..

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
i personally couldn't tell you. maybe someone else can.
for me i did some street photography like someone does a course in college just to get through it. i think as your learning your camera, and photography in general, you need to all different kinds of photography. my opinion.

i like nature. when i'm mad:umad:... i like going to the park by myself and hear birds and just sit there in peace and waiting for the right time to shoot. or just take random pics.
i don't fuq with street photography like that. unless you gonna hit niccas with the long range. me and cameras just make ppl nervous. if i were to pick a style that doesn't pay i'd pick landscapes. i like the trees. i like fall.

i do product photography.

The part about doing all different kinds of photography certainly makes a lot of sense. Again thanks for all your advice:salute:, it's definitely given me impetus to get shyt rolling. I'll definitely update you in thread when I get my gear.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a few years ago i got into a fight with a model bytch on facebook.
i usually add these model thots and like the photography house that take their pics. i like nice pics for the technique.

anyway this one popular facebook bytch wanted a photographer that had free time. she wanted to take pics to enrol in some modeling career coming up. and since i have many photographers in my facebook i recommended her to a few and told to nego with them about the price. she said photographers should be free and it ain't her fault that the ones who charge only charge because they fuq up their equipment and want to transfer cost to clients. :dwillhuh::merchant:i fuqqin lost it:mindblown::dahell:. i couldn't believe she said that.

some photographers are so underrated i just couldn't hold it hearing a dumb bytch say that shyt....
some of these bytches think the world should revolve around them and think because they have a little butt they don't have to invest in their "modeling careers".

to make matters worse she's popular so obviously no one said shyt. and simps obviously sided with her.

everytime i see model pics it reminds me of that incident:mjcry:..

Last edited: