Essential The Official Photography Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
wtf is crowdmedia? some dude hits me up via flickr about using my pics. anyone heard of this shyt on here. i did google the shyt and it seems legit. :manny: just figured i'd ask you brehs...
never heard of it until this post, looked it up and it seems like they're just tryna make money off of people :patrice:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how was the travis show bro? i been listening to him for a minute
It was live

It was basically a rock concert breh, nikkas in there with mosh pits, and stage dives. My lil bro wanted me to go with him, that's the only reason I went, I don't really follow brehs music like that, but from what I heard he didn't perform that much material. He would repeat songs like 3 times and shyt

:heh:

His fans loved it though. I was close to the stage for most of the night, but when he did that stage dive shyt and dudes started doing all that shoving and shyt, I dipped towards the back and just took shots from different perspectives

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
It was live

It was basically a rock concert breh, nikkas in there with mosh pits, and stage dives. My lil bro wanted me to go with him, that's the only reason I went, I don't really follow brehs music like that, but from what I heard he didn't perform that much material. He would repeat songs like 3 times and shyt

:heh:

His fans loved it though. I was close to the stage for most of the night, but when he did that stage dive shyt and dudes started doing all that shoving and shyt, I dipped towards the back and just took shots from different perspectives

thats wild, them people go wild for that shyt, he got some good stuff to get the crowd hype

good shots bro

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
thats wild, them people go wild for that shyt, he got some good stuff to get the crowd hype

good shots bro
I got more from that night, I just posted some on my tumblr page. I've been neglecting tumblr for a minute, about to start throwing more stuff up on there.

DJs
by K e N, on Flickr

tumblr_n4vbar2zU61se5yt8o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4vbar2zU61se5yt8o4_1280.jpg

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
@GoldenGlove have u tried to show travis them shoots? i think i saw something about him wanting to see all pics taken of him when he does shows or some shyt like that.

also
whats the pros and cons of shooting in a rowdy crowd with a cam? ive done it a few times but i usually stay in one spot or two, never really moving round to much, which i should to get some good shots but sometimes when theirs chicks around my head stops thinking :skip:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove have u tried to show travis them shoots? i think i saw something about him wanting to see all pics taken of him when he does shows or some shyt like that.

also
whats the pros and cons of shooting in a rowdy crowd with a cam? ive done it a few times but i usually stay in one spot or two, never really moving round to much, which i should to get some good shots but sometimes when theirs chicks around my head stops thinking :skip:
I haven't heard about that, outside of hash tagging (is there a specific tag for his concerts?) what's the best way to show him?

If it's a standing room only concert it's on you if you want to move around. I got different shots from various povs because once people started going HAM it wasn't really ideal to be trying to shoot while everybody around you is jumping and pushing people. :smh:

Get your shots while you're close to the stage if you plan on moving, because chances are you're not going to get back to where you were once you leave.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I haven't heard about that, outside of hash tagging (is there a specific tag for his concerts?) what's the best way to show him?

If it's a standing room only concert it's on you if you want to move around. I got different shots from various povs because once people started going HAM it wasn't really ideal to be trying to shoot while everybody around you is jumping and pushing people. :smh:

Get your shots while you're close to the stage if you plan on moving, because chances are you're not going to get back to where you were once you leave.

Im not to sure, i know theirs a big thread on him on kanyetothe forum, maybe twitter tho
]yeah this sunday i might have to move around, shyts gonna get messy

moving through all the drunk heads will not be fun but it has to be done

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

the BEST way imo would be to find someone who works at the venue and see if they can get in touch with his manager directly while he's there :yeshrug: swap emails and then send him the shyt directly, that way they'd know who you are and you never know, venue might start giving you press passes or the manager might hit you up directly for more shyt

and unless im purposely trying to get the crowd in my shot im gonna ask the people at the venue if they have a photographer pit BEFORE i attempt to move through some drunk nikkas cuz the first time someone's elbow hits me the wrong way im swingin :ufdup:

the reason i'd do my shyt more directly like that is because i feel like a LOT of people dont do that, they just put it up on the internet and hope the artist stumbles upon them, someone else would prolly just steal your shyt and try to take credit, or the artist would see it randomly and not know who the hell took it or how to contact you

Last edited: