Essential The Official Photography Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Book On The Chair

11541931646_eed5979b88_c.jpg

..this was a dope un-expected gift from my girl earlier today. I threw it on a chair and for some reason I just looked at the positioning of everything and Jay-Z's Blueprint album cover came to mind. Added my own twist to it.

shyt is dope breh :banderas:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Wifey got me the nex 7 and the Sony zoom lense. This shyt bulky as fukk. I dunno if im gonna be able to give her my nex 5. :ohhh:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
i dont even fukk wit bokeh like that but i did a few tests. might go out with my other 2 lenses and compare them.

bokehtest1
by Klidz, on Flickr

bokehtest2
by Klidz, on Flickr

bekehtest4
by Klidz, on Flickr

i get to go to la and shoot next week :blessed:
This type of photography is beautiful :wow::ohlawd:

I took a photography class this pass semester. B&W photgraphy and was amazed by some of my shots. I just went and shot randomly not giving a fukk. Anyways, I would like to do this as a hobby but with a digital SLR camera. Anyone knows of a starter camera? Also, do all SLR cameras come with that round thing sticking out on the left side? :scusthov:

DSLR-camera.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This type of photography is beautiful I:wow::ohlawd:

I took a photography class this pass semester. B&W photgraphy and was amazed by some of my shots. I just went and shot randomly not giving a fukk. Anyways, I would like to do this as a hobby but with a digital SLR camera. Anyone knows of a starter camera? Also, do all SLR cameras come with that round thing sticking out on the left side? :scusthov:

DSLR-camera.jpg

Isnt that just an out of focus picture

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

DSLR-camera.jpg

just cop you a canon t3

and yes, the majority of em come with that

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

DSLR-camera.jpg
majority of them come with it, better to grip the camera, ergonomically.

those pics were taken with a 35mm 1.8 the jawns i did with the 85mm 1.8 lok better. well post sooner or late.

entry level camera u could cop a t3i cannon, or nikon 3100 or 3200. or get a d90