yea this is facing away from the dam/bridge
0n5i.jpg

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Y'all I got that full frame itch :noah:

With disposable camera pockets :to:

Is anybody on full frame? Is it worth the jump?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo that's a spoiled ass dog. First you had it eating a lime and now cake?

Dog is eating good up in Chicago
:snoop:

I know breh. My wife baked her that cake for her birthday. She googled dog recipes and everything.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Y'all I got that full frame itch :noah:

With disposable camera pockets :to:

Is anybody on full frame? Is it worth the jump?

Somebody in this thread does. I remember him saying how his 5D ii was being repaired, so in the meantime he used a 7D…then got his 5Dii back…then started complaining about the view he had with the 7D (crop lense) was :scusthov: . I threw my dslr in the bushes and copped the Fujix100s, in like july a day before I went to Europe. I love the view I get with that. I use my dslr from time to time, mostly for video though. My dslr is a cropped lens too :noah:, that shyt sux now. I like wide pics.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Somebody in this thread does. I remember him saying how his 5D ii was being repaired, so in the meantime he used a 7D…then got his 5Dii back…then started complaining about the view he had with the 7D (crop lense) was :scusthov: . I threw my dslr in the bushes and copped the Fujix100s, in like july a day before I went to Europe. I love the view I get with that. I use my dslr from time to time, mostly for video though. My dslr is a cropped lens too :noah:, that shyt sux now. I like wide pics.

i thought the homie @spinoza was the only one in here shooting with a Fuji100 but i might be mistaken :patrice:

i aint gon lie i been wantin to make that switch too :noah:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the x100 changed my life.

Just wrapped up a shoot for universal :patrice:

hoping to blow up off this.

lemme catch a nikka slippin one night with one of those hangin around his neck :demonic:

:salute: you bouta jump into a whole nother social circle, hope you make the most of it breh

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
i thought the homie @spinoza was the only one in here shooting with a Fuji100 but i might be mistaken :patrice:

i aint gon lie i been wantin to make that switch too :noah:

Yeah, I think he was the one who mentioned it when I was talking about getting a wider lens for my dslr in here…then I had looked into reviews for it and it fit the description for everything I wanted. Good glass, wide lens, great in low light and compact. I spent damn near a month looking for it but it was sold out. I randomly had went to a camera store, just tried my luck and asked if they had one. Sales clerk didn't even they had one left. Surprisingly that was the last one they had. Been loving it ever since.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah sometimes I need a wider view, but I dont want to get the 10-22 lens, for $500 I might as well sell my gear and get a 6D with the 24-105 bundled, I was thinking about a mirrorless cam, but I like the dials and shyt on my 7D allows quick changing of settings. I messed with a friends sony nex (not sure which one) and I couldnt get into it. If I ever got one like that it would most likely be a Leica, as a travel, light weight, out of the country dont kid nap me camera.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Yeah sometimes I need a wider view, but I dont want to get the 10-22 lens, for $500 I might as well sell my gear and get a 6D with the 24-105 bundled, I was thinking about a mirrorless cam, but I like the dials and shyt on my 7D allows quick changing of settings. I messed with a friends sony nex (not sure which one) and I couldnt get into it. If I ever got one like that it would most likely be a Leica, as a travel, light weight, out of the country dont kid nap me camera.

Yeah I know what u mean about dial settings. Going from my Canon to the Fuji was a little frustrating at first, but it's become second nature now. I dunno, but I think dslr cams are so common now a days, you won't look like a tourist. I think pouches/fanny packs pretty much say "abduct me and hold me for ransom" mores than cameras.