Essential The Official Photography Thread

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
All this ISO talk, how many use a noise reduction filter or equivalent on photo with high iso? I notice that is smooth out the pic/details up some.

@JoelB I checked out your website, how much is it to keep it up and maintained? I am thinking about starting one sometime next year.

:patrice:
Hope you dont mind me going Sherlock Holmes on you.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
All this ISO talk, how many use a noise reduction filter or equivalent on photo with high iso? I notice that is smooth out the pic/details up some.

@JoelB I checked out your website, how much is it to keep it up and maintained? I am thinking about starting one sometime next year.

Hope you dont mind me going Sherlock Holmes on you.

:lupe:

owQa4.png

got damn internet sleuths lol

The template for that site was around $50 and the hosting was like $60 a year, but I got several domains hosted on that account...Im sure you can find a dope "gallery" style wordpress template free somewhere and just pay for hosting.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What sort of camera bags do you guys have? Thinking about this one?

http://www.chromeindustries.com/us/en/bags/camera-bags/niko-messenger
I have this one, I'm waiting to replace my laptop with a surface pro 2 or 3 to get a smaller messenger bag
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005VTIMEQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1384498390&sr=8-2&pi=SL75

I also just got this, looking Into creating a sections for my camera in it
http://tech.woot.com/offers/powerbag-messenger-6000mah-charging-bag-2

Daps
How did you discover the coli?

saw some dudes on the allhiphop boards talking shyt about thecoli so I had to check it out

And as far as using high ISO I never really have to clean up any noise beyond a little bit of touching up in lightroom, if that. I just got a 12x18 print of the kids silhouette walking across a sandbar (put the photo up in here yesterday) that was shoot at ISO 1600 and even with a print that big there was no noticable noise/grain. The only reason I really want to upgrade to full-frame is because when shooting at night doing astrophotography at 3200 iso my camera doesn't handle noise too well. But during the day in low light conditions I still get perfectly usable photos at 3200

Last edited:

Notorious THC

Below The Heavens
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
What program do you guys use to edit photos? Looking to learn some things before I get my first camera and start getting into it.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What program do you guys use to edit photos? Looking to learn some things before I get my first camera and start getting into it.
Lightroom and photoshop extended cs6.

Mainly PS tho, it comes with camera raw 6 which is just an ugly lightroom. However, Lightroom is better if you want to edit a bunch of pics at once.