beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Took this morning on my way to work.

n5hhyq.jpg

Daps
Been really interested in landscape astrophotography lately. Theres a couple guys from my area who are talented as fukk and it inspired me to try it.

7f3f2f8d-f2e8-451c-ab91-18448628b37c.jpg

I'm really not too happy with my first attempt, I need to do a longer exposure for the foreground. For the sky it's 30 seconds @ f/4, iso 1600; the foreground is 8 minutes @ f/11 iso 800. Still a really cool side of photography that I want to get into more, but it really makes me want that upgrade to full frame even more. The guys I know swear by the 6D, because it is ridiculous with low light. Gonna keep trying but it's so damn cold here, the other night when I took this it was 0 degrees with a wind chill of -10...fukk that.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just got a new lens finally got a 50mm

d086.jpg

Quick test shot...it was shot at 1/15 so it's not the sharpest pic, but I was mainly testing the DOF on F/1.4
bwf5.png

Finals are coming up, so I will probably wait a couple weeks to past any pics with it.

Took this over the weekend tho (With an older lens)

s1x9.jpg

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
So I got hired by a Trolley Bus company out here in NYC to take some photos to liven their site. Dealing with them was a goddamn headache. First off, it was a fukin trolley bus, so there was nothing magical about the way it looked. But I used my creativity to give it a better look in pics. He used a bad pic of mines also :snoop: In reality the trolley looks dull as fuk, but I made it into this:

11230433245_c81bc842d8_c.jpg

..people might be expecting this when they book it, but will be in for a rude awakening when they actually see it lol. Here's the site, the inside pics on the right side of the page, is what they were using before I came along. http://www.nytrolleyco.com/#!ourtrolleys/c1iwz . I think he chose 2 of mines that I don't really like for this shyt.