Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
The Banister
10100758856_8d3464da05_c.jpg

...this was the same spot I took a pic of the chik smoking at. I posted the pic in here.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what:

I don't see the option to grab a link to share my images to a messageboard on flickr anymore after this latest layout change. :why:

281/365
by K e N, on Flickr

EDIT: That's because the link from the reg. window now displays the pic, just in a smaller size.

EDIT: Again, I opted out of the new interface after finding out I could

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I salute @GoldenGlove for the consistency. I'm so unmotivated. I be lookin at my camera like :ehh:

I'm also at a point now where I've fell out of love with shallow depth of field. Bokeh and blurred backgrounds are cool but I'm tired of shyt being out of focus and all the prep work before my shots. I like to just shoot and capture the candid moment. I like how most of @spinoza 's work has the whole picture in focus.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I salute @GoldenGlove for the consistency. I'm so unmotivated. I be lookin at my camera like :ehh:

I'm also at a point now where I've fell out of love with shallow depth of field. Bokeh and blurred backgrounds are cool but I'm tired of shyt being out of focus and all the prep work before my shots. I like to just shoot and capture the candid moment. I like how most of @spinoza 's work has the whole picture in focus.
I'm glad I took it upon myself to take up this personal 365 challenge. I feel like :ehh: a lot of days, but it kind of keeps my eye open to a lot of things that go unnoticed most of the time.

And yeah, bokeh shots are cool, but people OD with them.