The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
2ebsoys.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
majestyx, you suffer from the same problem as me. its like your pictures dont have a subject or an overall point. you're just snappin shyt. Keep working on it tho.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

I really like this

majestyx, you suffer from the same problem as me. its like your pictures dont have a subject or an overall point. you're just snappin shyt. Keep working on it tho.

Composition is probably the toughest part of photography. Getting your photos to evoke emotion or tell a "story" is what I'm trying to work on.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

not tru, in my mind. i'm mainly working on composition. but i do have a 'subject' in mind when i'm taking pics. one thing i'm definitely doing on purpose is not snapping pics of humans.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yeah i started in the beginning shooting objects but that didn't last long(Couple of weeks) and I got bored of that.

I try to get people in their most natural state without them knowing. I prefer for them not to realize what I'm doing cause they'll ruin the shot other wise.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I went back and reprocessed some old photos with Lightroom 4 with what I know today compared to a few months back

edit:Guess i dont know how to share flickr photos
c3sV1C

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
i feel you, but i'm the oposite, humans bore me... then again, i have to draw/paint human/humanlike things majority of the day so :manny:

You can only take some many photos of random objects man eventually its like, "What did I get this camera for again?":yeshrug:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
When I first starting taking pics I would shoot random things around the house. Then I would take pics of my class mates. Now I just shoot whatever I like. Its all good whatever you decide to shoot, just try to make the image yours.

If your shooting something that's non animal or human, just ask yourself why you wanted to take a picture of it....when you realise what that is, try to show it in the pic.