zbixF1E.jpg

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

Body Builder?

kindda.......tryin to help him promote himself as a personal trainer

he was an enforcer during the crack era and did some time in the penn.........he has alot of interesting stories that we're trying to figure out how to capitalize off of........without getting anybody in trouble with the law..........kind of how they did with the pennitiary tales in them worldstar videos............

if anybody has any suggestions on how u think we should go about doing it im all ears...........if its something we go with it and it pops off ill make sure to look out for u.....

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
^^^

Looks like it has a 3D effect to it

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People like some pretty abstract shyt on flickr. Sometimes I just don't see the vision of some of these photos I view on here but they have like 100 favorites and shyt.

:wow:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
People like some pretty abstract shyt on flickr. Sometimes I just don't see the vision of some of these photos I view on here but they have like 100 favorites and shyt.

The more you get into photography/art the more you start appreciating different stuff. Im trying to make that transition, its not just about looking at a photo. Sometimes you have to appreciate whats behind it. There are some things I just cant get into though.

I fukk with Jackson Pollock though, something like this goes for millions of bucks.

pollock-1.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

you'll start appreciating more complex concepts the more you delve into the art breh trust me