Essential The Official Photography Thread

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Spilled beer on my mac a week ago..i've accepted it a wrap for the computer, i'm trying to see if i can salvage anything off the harddrive today...all my damn pics are on it, and I never backed up the edited pics folder :snoop: ... i fuked up big time...about to get another one today or tomorrow, fukin 2g's down the drain :snoop:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Spilled beer on my mac a week ago..i've accepted it a wrap for the computer, i'm trying to see if i can salvage anything off the harddrive today...all my damn pics are on it, and I never backed up the edited pics folder :snoop: ... i fuked up big time...about to get another one today or tomorrow, fukin 2g's down the drain :snoop:

external harddrive

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

:sadbron:

Last time I backed up my pics were about 2 months ago. I should back up again.

Thats actually would be scary as shyt if I lost all my pics.

One of the reasons you should get a flickr pro account. It keeps the full res file of all the pics you upload.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
external harddrive

I have, just didn;t take time to put that folder on it

:sadbron:

Last time I backed up my pics were about 2 months ago. I should back up again.

Thats actually would be scary as shyt if I lost all my pics.

One of the reasons you should get a flickr pro account. It keeps the full res file of all the pics you upload.

Just came back form the Apple store and...

My harddrive still works :lawd: ...:whew:

I just need to get a sata harddrive to hook it up to then to hook it to my next laptop. I'm still in business! :hula:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I few shots from my Photography class. All b/w 35mm film. I hate that prints never scan well and have all kinds of grain on them. I'm fukking heated that I lost all my prints from when we shot at Oakland Cemetery as well all my prints from towards the end of the semester, when I was starting to get good at the darkroom shyt.

Photography-1101001-SMALL_zps3063498f.jpg

Photography-1101006-SMALL_zps38a22c0c.jpg

Photography-1101005-SMALL_zps373e5234.jpg

Photography-1101004-SMALL_zps3cedcced.jpg

Photography-1101003-SMALL_zps17e5a8e6.jpg