Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
i got the link for a Lightroom 4 torrent if you want it

im learning how to use it now it's pretty dope

Hell yeah bro, send it so I can eat :eat: much more easily editing pics.

i tried it but :damn: those files are huge and it takes a while for the photo to be captured

asked my teacher about it and he was like unless you're doing portraits/merchandise shots/advertising something dont bother with RAW cuz you can do the same type of edits without the extra presets you get from RAW

so i fell back :manny:

I pretty much just leave my cam on Mraw when I'm taking pics to edit and try to put up....I put the cam on jpeg if I'm taking pics at like a party or something.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hell yeah bro, send it so I can eat :eat: much more easily editing pics.

I pretty much just leave my cam on Mraw when I'm taking pics to edit and try to put up....I put the cam on jpeg if I'm taking pics at like a party or something.

aight

and yea most of my shots are at promotion parties that my nikkas throw

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
im in em now breh it's nothing really difficult im learning how to beast in LR tho

im gonna dread when i have to take the regular photo classes tho cuz they gotta use film cameras and buying film/darkroom gear all the time gonna hurt a young nikka pockets :sadcam:

your pockets hurt... but the darkroom is :noah: but then again, i'm somewhat artsy. just dont breath to deep, the chemicals are bad

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Since I'm doing the person 365 challenge, I'm actually teaching myself LR on my own. It's really not difficult once you get some hands on with it.

And for the intricate stuff that I'm not sure how to do, I hit up youtube and there's usually a tutorial that shows the process. But as far as the basics goes... after a few days of consistently using it, I can see that I'm much better with it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Since I'm doing the person 365 challenge, I'm actually teaching myself LR on my own. It's really not difficult once you get some hands on with it.

And for the intricate stuff that I'm not sure how to do, I hit up youtube and there's usually a tutorial that shows the process. But as far as the basics goes... after a few days of consistently using it, I can see that I'm much better with it.
true, i have to take it tho i got no other options

besides being in the classroom setting has it's advantages

baggin artsy females>>>>>>

broad can give me head and fix the white balance on my pics at the same damn time :noah:

your pockets hurt... but the darkroom is :noah: but then again, i'm somewhat artsy. just dont breath to deep, the chemicals are bad

:ohhh: explain, i would just think that the lighting would have bytches in that :noah: kind of mood :shaq:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
true, i have to take it tho i got no other options

besides being in the classroom setting has it's advantages

baggin artsy females>>>>>>

broad can give me head and fix the white balance on my pics at the same damn time :noah:

:ohhh: explain, i would just think that the lighting would have bytches in that :noah: kind of mood :shaq:

no lie, i was going to ask you what type of chicks are in the photog classes but i decided not too........

but since u brought it up............what types of chicks are in the photog classes............:shaq:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
no lie, i was going to ask you what type of chicks are in the photog classes but i decided not too........

but since u brought it up............what types of chicks are in the photog classes............:shaq:

Think about it like this, all graphic design and film students have to take photog classes, so mix that with the ones who are photography majors and everything is :noah:

if you love creative/artsy bytches you'd love it breh :whew:

and i've noticed that creative types know no race so you get along with the white ones the same way you would with the blacks/asians/latinas n shyt

them black bytches be on some holistic erykah badu type shyt tho :noah:

idk mang i can't explain it just picture a bunch of bad hipster bytches who make art all day, the creative types you'd see in NY or LA or somethin

that shyt's a major turn on :lawd:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Think about it like this, all graphic design and film students have to take photog classes, so mix that with the ones who are photography majors and everything is :noah:

if you love creative/artsy bytches you'd love it breh :whew:

and i've noticed that creative types know no race so you get along with the white ones the same way you would with the blacks/asians/latinas n shyt

them black bytches be on some holistic erykah badu type shyt tho :noah:

idk mang i can't explain it just picture a bunch of bad hipster bytches who make art all day, the creative types you'd see in NY or LA or somethin

that shyt's a major turn on :lawd:

:blessed:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the other dope thing is that all fine arts majors have to take drawing/painting classes so i get those bytches too :blessed:

but real talk when im taking my classes this summer i might pick up a music class because of this (and partly to have a class that works through a different medium)

musician women make a nikka knees buckle :noah:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

i wasnt coming at it from a smutty angle, but from an art nikka angle. doing the shyt u do in lightroom, but with your actual hands is more rewarding, to me. but i doubt i'll ever set foot into another darkroom ever again, seeing as tho lightroom saves time, and i'm not a photography isnt my career.